Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 22 walking days from caravan to San Diego. 14 days to Brownsville......
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        22 walking days from caravan to San Diego. 14 days to Brownsville......
        Funny how the timing works out....

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          A Hellfire missile cost $110,000 each and only has a 20lbs warhead; it is simply not a cost effective method of killing large groups of unarmored people even when they are standing shoulder to shoulder. On the other hand we have a few hundred thousand gallons of Vietnam era napalm laying around that we have been paying $27 per gallon for a hazardous waste company to get rid of and it is perfect for this type of target.
          All the weapons in inventory are already paid for, so any cost arguments are irrelevant. Using any is cheaper than allowing 7,500 freeloaders that will birth over 30k additional freeloaders onto our welfare system.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              All the weapons in inventory are already paid for, so any cost arguments are irrelevant. Using any is cheaper than allowing 7,500 freeloaders that will birth over 30k additional freeloaders onto our welfare system.
              You sound like someone that has never run a business. The cost of putting an item back into inventory is what you have to worry about.

What I was saying was a tongue in cheek comment about how I would rather use cheap stuff that's more painful than the good stuff that kills them quickly. I think you could drop missiles on their Caravans and it would not deter future migrants, burning them all to death by dumping thousands of gallons of Napalm on them would pretty much deter anyone from trying this bulshit again.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                You sound like someone that has never run a business. The cost of putting an item back into inventory is what you have to worry about.

What I was saying was a tongue in cheek comment about how I would rather use cheap stuff that's more painful than the good stuff that kills them quickly. I think you could drop missiles on their Caravans and it would not deter future migrants, burning them all to death by dumping thousands of gallons of Napalm on them would pretty much deter anyone from trying this bulshit again.
                lol That sounds like a lot of fun, but I can already hear the cries and screams of the human rights activists.

Comment

• Secretary Pompeo: "The United States stands ready to assist the Government of Mexico in this effort."

Comment

• Small

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    When so many people come to yoir political rally, it has to be tailgated like a sports event:

Brad is Trump's 2020 campaign manager

Comment

• "We're Warriors!" "army"

Sounds like that warrants a military response

Comment

• Hilarious Over the Top Liberal Propaganda

The sequel has already been made:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Tucker beautifully BTFOs multiculturalism. Lays out the truth regarding culture, language and Country.

Video

Comment

• Just Hondurans burning an American Flag with a swastika on it outside our embassy.

"AND SOME, I ASSUME. ARE GOOD PEOPLE"

Comment

Working...
                                X