No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the MSM wonder why we call them the enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      And the MSM wonder why we call them the enemy.

How in the fuck does a 9 year old kill themselves?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        McKenzie Adams’ relatives said she hanged herself Dec. 3 in her home in Linden, about 100 miles west of Montgomery, and was discovered by her grandmother, according to the Tuscaloosa News.

Comment

• I have a buddy that his 11 year old hung herself. That had her in counseling cause she had "fake" hung herself for attention a couple times for attention. Well one day she made a mistake on her little game and sealed the deal. It ruined my buddy and their family. Sad shit to say the least.

Comment

• Not a child, but my wife committed suicide in June. Never saw it coming. Left me to raise our two boys, 7 and 5, on my own.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              Not a child, but my wife committed suicide in June. Never saw it coming. Left me to raise our two boys, 7 and 5, on my own.
              Wow brother , sorry to hear that. Prayers.

Comment

Not a child, but my wife committed suicide in June. Never saw it coming. Left me to raise our two boys, 7 and 5, on my own.
                Ouch, I'm very sorry you're having to deal with that.

Was it a complete surprise or had she been having emotional issues?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  A kid I played baseball with shot himself in the head in 7th or 8th grade because his "girlfriend" broke up with him
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• i had a classmate in jr high that hung himself about a year after he accidentally blew his friends head off with a 12 gauge. they were playing around with the gun and thought it was unloaded when he pointed at his head and pulled the trigger.

Comment

Man. I am so sorry to hear that. I'm sure I speak for most of us, but for real, if you ever need to talk...hit me up. It's a subject that I too have been close to, many times.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You have my prayers man. I got out of a 10yr marriage because she wouldn't take care of herself w/mental issues. Her last attempt landed her in a coma for 72hrs, so I understand the gravity.

Comment

i'm sorry to hear that. its sad that she thought that was her best option.

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss. I know no words can express the pain of your loss. If there is anyway I could help, just ask.

Comment

Damn it, I hate to here this. Sorry for your loss.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              You have my prayers man. I got out of a 10yr marriage because she wouldn't take care of herself w/mental issues. Her last attempt landed her in a coma for 72hrs, so I understand the gravity.
                              I am seeing more and more women wrapped up with these god damn scripts from the fucking bullshit doctors. Start off in college taking adderall, then they can't sleep, hit the ambian, then having anxiety at work so here is your zoloft, clonazepan or whatever fucking else. Hits close to home also.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                fucking bullshit doctors.
                                I generally don't like, and don't trust doctors. They've proven millions of times (via millions of unnecessary deaths and untold misery they've caused) that they're not worth the respect or the pay that they garner. Seems you get a few good ones here and there, they exist. But the vast majority shouldn't be doing the job they do. I'll be glad when automation replaces them for the most part, which is coming up inside the next decade. Thank goodness. Far less doctors and lawyers in the world means the world just became a notably better place. And a shit ton of savings so lots of stuff gets cheaper.

I would have to exempt surgeons, and perhaps ER doctors from my disdain.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X