BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiotic Libtard Knee-jerk reaction:

Guy from another Country comes in and shoots up a worship service...

Prime Minister: Let's take away the guns (and ability to defend themselves) from the people being attacked...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
      Idiotic Libtard Knee-jerk reaction:

Guy from another Country comes in and shoots up a worship service...

Prime Minister: Let's take away the guns (and ability to defend themselves) from the people being attacked...

mardyn
      Pretty amazing considering the only one with a gun in this case was the criminal. Let’s make this even deadlier....

Comment

There’s a video circulating on FB that appears to show that this was a setup/false flag event.
        Crazy...and a revolutionary act...if so.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          There’s a video circulating on FB that appears to show that this was a setup/false flag event.
          The video I saw didn’t seem very fake.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            The video I saw didn’t seem very fake.
            I've seen people shot before and they usually run around for a moment or two after being shot. The video of the shooting showed people basically just dropping and not bleeding that much. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, I'm just saying that the people I've seen shot behave differently. The difference may come from the other people being in the midst of a gunfight when they got shot versus people that weren't expecting anything.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Oh for fucks sake. "I'm no expert, but have seen a lot of shootings in my time..."
              I reckon after putting a round through the head of the person laying closest to his flashlight and brain matter projecting several feet was fake as well. When he was going for the second AR they all got together, smoked some hookah and rehearsed the last of their performance? Before he returned?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Oh for fucks sake. "I'm no expert, but have seen a lot of shootings in my time..."
                I reckon after putting a round through the head of the person laying closest to his flashlight and brain matter projecting several feet was fake as well. When he was going for the second AR they all got together, smoked some hookah and rehearsed the last of their performance? Before he returned?
                I'm assuming your comments are directed at me. In no way did I say that I thought the shooting was fake. I was simply curious as to what someone else was basing their assumption that it was fake on. I'm personally delighted that the shooting is real and would like to see a Repeat Performance on a daily basis worldwide.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  As counter propaganda, we should always claim its a false flag anyway. Well people like alex jones, and random internet people lol. Nobody from that particular country. Fight fire with fire, they'll hold nothing back, why should we. If we do, we get to experience 1984 for real. Or the soviet union. I think counter propaganda is far more preferable than that.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I'm assuming your comments are directed at me. In no way did I say that I thought the shooting was fake. I was simply curious as to what someone else was basing their assumption that it was fake on.
                    From what I read there are the ignorant claiming how people should behave when they're shot as well as lack of blood, blood spatter and how shell casings just "disappear" after being ejected.
                    Oh, and you're just as much of a piece of shit as this shooter.

Comment

From what I read there are the ignorant claiming how people should behave when they're shot as well as lack of blood, blood spatter and how shell casings just "disappear" after being ejected.
                      Oh, and you're just as much of a piece of shit as this shooter.
                      Why, is it because I have killed muslims too?

People behave anyway they feel like behaving when they are shot. The people I have seen shot who were not fighting when it happened either dropped like a puppet with the strings cut or ran away for a short distance.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Why, is it because I have killed muslims too?
                        You too have shot up a mosque?

Comment

No, he fought them in the Crusades

Don't you know anything about this legend of a man?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            No, he fought them in the Crusades

Don't you know anything about this legend of a man?
                            Running a little behind on my SVO'isms. I would like to read the story, so SVO, if you are inclined, I'm curious to know the who/what/when/where/why and how of your killing episodes.

Comment

Running a little behind on my SVO'isms. I would like to read the story, so SVO, if you are inclined, I'm curious to know the who/what/when/where/why and how of your killing episodes.
                              It's just not worth it man.

Comment

You too have shot up a mosque?
                                No. I will leave the indiscriminate killing of innocent people to others, I don't really have the stomach for it anymore.

I was a tourist in the southern Sudan when I was 17 and the Civil War that had been in the north part of the country for 20 plus years sprung up like a brush fire in the southern part. I was caught in the middle of it for nearly nine months.

Comment

Working...
                                X