BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I find it fascinating two of the most prominent head cases are consoling each other.
    I find it funny that someone thinks they're an expert because they read something on the Internet.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Does anyone have the rights to the SVO movie or mini-series yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        Does anyone have the rights to the SVO movie or mini-series yet?
        Yep, me.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You can make it three.....

I can make it three because of your involvement?

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I find it funny that someone thinks they're an expert because they read something on the Internet.
          As I've told you, it's simply an observation, and you're really trying very hard to change my mind. Can you share exactly why you killed these people? What kind of weapon you used?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            Looks like the shooter may have started something:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/21/e...gbr/index.html
            Oh shit! Ban sledgehammers!

Comment

As I've told you, it's simply an observation, and you're really trying very hard to change my mind. Can you share exactly why you killed these people? What kind of weapon you used?
              I am not trying to change your mind, I am mocking you.

Because they would have killed me if I didn't kill them. I chose to be in that part of the world but I did not choose to participate in those actions, they were forced on me. I didn't even know that there was a possibility of something like that happening when I agreed to go there.

The majority I shot with an old Winchester model 12, I also had my hands on an M1 carbine, and AK, an FN49, an Enfield bolt gun of some sort, a revolver and an BHP. Availability of ammunition was a big problem and when I ran out of the ammo for a particular gun I would usually stash the gun. I still have the 12ga and BHP.

Comment

• lol... even after i say you’re full of shit you just can’t help yourself.

Comment

lol... even after i say you’re full of shit you just can’t help yourself.

Ask a question and you'll get an answer, it just might be more answer than you wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I won't have my dog by me
                    If you were a psychopath, you wouldn't give 2 shits about the dog. You'd kill it for $50. Ever felt happiness or love or cared about a friend or family member? Then you're not a psychopath. They're not capable of it as a result of their disease.
                    WH

Comment

Ah denial. You could argue I’m 4, but you definitely qualify as #3.

Comment

I don't try talkin women into anal, I just stuck my dick up their ass. I've never resorted to saying I love you to get a piece of ass.
                        See here is an example of how your stories don’t add up. You claim to be hung like an elephant, yet you “just stuck it up their ass.” Even dudes with average dicks can’t do that. The tightness of going the wrong way is what its all about.

So your either not Dirk Diggler’s dad or your not banging chics in the pooper. I don’t care either way but your stories don’t add up.

Comment

See here is an example of how your stories don’t add up. You claim to be hung like an elephant, yet you “just stuck it up their ass.” Even dudes with average dicks can’t do that. The tightness of going the wrong way is what its all about.

So your either not Dirk Diggler’s dad or your not banging chics in the pooper. I don’t care either way but your stories don’t add up.
                          Now, that was a down and dirty ANALysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            If you were a psychopath, you wouldn't give 2 shits about the dog. You'd kill it for $50. Ever felt happiness or love or cared about a friend or family member? Then you're not a psychopath. They're not capable of it as a result of their disease.
                            This right here is what gives ME a grounding to remind me I'm not completely lost. I can still form limited attachments. Maybe he's choosing the wrong word?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Ask a question and you'll get an answer, it just might be more answer than you wanted.
                              You are a legend for sure. Never have I ever read or heard of those who've killed during war time mouth off about it in such great detail. I'm sure I've told you before, don't change for nobody!

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Ah denial. You could argue I’m 4, but you definitely qualify as #3.
                              Says the "may or may not" guy who becomes unhinged enough to make threads deserving of stickies? As well as crying about being left alone in the smack forum? Sure thing!

Comment

So the only men that have ever performed anal sex have tiny dicks?

Comment

Working...
                                X