X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Detailing.

Any resident detailers around Mesquite?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Nick still in the game?

Comment

I tried to feed him some work a while back and he was impossible to get a hold of. Would not return a call. Left 5+ voicemails and sent messages from his website. If you can reach him he is bad ass.

Discover our Award-Winning Car Detailing & Ceramic Coating Services in Dallas-Fort Worth. 30+ Years of Experience in Paint Correction & Paint Protection. Get Started!

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
        I tried to feed him some work a while back and he was impossible to get a hold of. Would not return a call. Left 5+ voicemails and sent messages from his website. If you can reach him he is bad ass.

https://www.nickscustomdetailing.com
        He got back to me within 1 day.I filled out his "request a quote form" on his website

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Looks like he’s came along way from his days of rolling around in a van.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
              He got back to me within 1 day.I filled out his "request a quote form" on his website
              Thats great. This was probably a year ago. Maybe something has changed aince then. He is the best at his craft.

Comment

Hill Detail works aka Counterfiend on here. Did my GT500 and it is incredible. find him on FB
                2012 GT500

Comment

2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                    He’s well known nationally as one of the best.
                    Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Looks slow

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                      I miss him posting his before and after photos. Some of the work he did was amazing
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        I miss him posting his before and after photos. Some of the work he did was amazing
                        He's on FB still posting shots of his work and still amazing as ever. https://www.facebook.com/nickscustomdetail/

Comment

Counterfiend also does detailing, but I haven't seen him post on here in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X