X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• ..and crazy-eyes Cortez' response?

"You obviously don't know much about concentration camps because you've never lived in one. Perhaps, you should visit one of ours first."

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        ..and crazy-eyes Cortez' response?
        Just another overly toothy smile, and more crazy eyes. Maybe some drooling if you look closely.
        WH

Comment

• Comment

[ ] shocked
            [ x ] not shocked
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Deleted, what was it?

Comment

• Since utube removed the video because it shows what them and google are doing, here is an article with the video.

Comment

• Fucking assholes and their censorship. Good thing I got to see it before they deleted it, very interesting. One of the main reasons I don't have any Google home minis or any of that that non sense. I only use their Google search engine if I have to and only for informational shit, like Google Maps.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Fucking assholes and their censorship. Good thing I got to see it before they deleted it, very interesting. One of the main reasons I don't have any Google home minis or any of that that non sense. I only use their Google search engine if I have to and only for informational shit, like Google Maps.
                    If they can't get censorship, we win forever. Its all they can think about. They want it so badly they can taste it
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Fucking assholes and their censorship. Good thing I got to see it before they deleted it, very interesting. One of the main reasons I don't have any Google home minis or any of that that non sense. I only use their Google search engine if I have to and only for informational shit, like Google Maps.
                      Try this instead of google. https://duckduckgo.com/

Comment

Try this instead of google. https://duckduckgo.com/
                        I use ddg for very limited and specific things, their search results are lacking and not very good otherwise.

Comment

• Startpage isn't bad, they pay google to use their shit.

But the disadvantage is, they pay google to use their shit. Claiming to be absolutely private, but using google (even if paid) doesn't really add up. Maybe its working out as intended, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that it wasn't.

Search and browse the internet without being tracked or targeted. Startpage is the world's most private search engine. Use Startpage to protect your personal data.
                          WH

Comment

• What happened on reddit?
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Startpage isn't bad, they pay google to use their shit.

But the disadvantage is, they pay google to use their shit. Claiming to be absolutely private, but using google (even if paid) doesn't really add up. Maybe its working out as intended, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that it wasn't.

https://www.startpage.com/
                              Dude. Shut the fuck up!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                What happened on reddit?
                                They quarantined the subreddit "The Donald" because some users were posting "violent" content. They even admitted that they were deleting the content but still quarantined the forum.

Guaranteed it wouldn't have happened if the forum were in support of Obama or HRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X