No announcement yet.

Runner Runner Guns split town with all product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, got an update today, the ATF ordered a mass "withdraw" request on all pending approvals or transfers for all Runner Runner Gun items.

The good news : i get my ATF check refunded to me from SilencerShop.

The bad news : the past 8 months have been a waste of waiting and i have to go after the owner again.

The latest news is 4 stories about the whereabouts of the owner :

He is in Florida
    He is in Oklahoma, spotted when he left a yelp review of a local restaraunt.
    He is in ATF custody
    He is in county custody for drug related charges.

Gotta love veterans!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

The latest news is 4 stories about the whereabouts of the owner :

He is in Florida
      He is in Oklahoma, spotted when he left a yelp review of a local restaraunt.
      He is in ATF custody
      He is in county custody for drug related charges.
      Pro tip: When on the run from any kind of authorities do not leave reviews via Yelp, or any other social media platform.

Comment

Gotta love veterans!
        Hey now! Don't make me stab you with my meth pipe!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Just frustrated that i fell for the "i'm a vet and this is a vet owned business, i wouldnt do anyone any wrong" routine. =/

Wearier now of anything like this in the future.

Comment

Just frustrated that i fell for the "i'm a vet and this is a vet owned business, i wouldnt do anyone any wrong" routine. =/

Wearier now of anything like this in the future.
            I wouldn't say steer away from vet owned companies, just put your trust in ones that have proven themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              So Runner Runner Ran?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I wouldn't say steer away from vet owned companies, just put your trust in ones that have proven themselves.
                Oh not at all, vet owned companies are fine. Just believing that they are somehow held to a higher standard simply because they say so was foolish of me.

Comment

Lets be realistic, does the fact that a company is owned by a vet make it any better than one owned by a non-vet? That's like saying "I'll only have landscaping done by off duty firefighters!". Sure, its nice to support them but at the end of the day they are a regular business owner just like everyone else.

Comment

As a personal choice I'll give preference to a vet owned business but we all know vets can be punks too right? Like the douche bag who ran that moving company. Kept throwing it my face that he was one when I did not give him the business. "Look prick, I'm a vet too and it's not a get everything you want card."

Basically, all things equal I'll go with the vet business if proven.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The only businesses I will not patronize whatsoever are those which post 30.06 signage.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        The only businesses I will not patronize whatsoever are those which post 30.06 signage.
                        What about those dumb ass places that have improper not official 30.06 signage that so "no guns on premises" or BS like that?

Comment

Those won't get any of my business either, even though their signage carries no legal clout. The attitude they present is what matters when it comes to where I'll spend my money.

Comment

What actually went down with the owner of this company? Did he get strung out on meth or something like that?
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              What actually went down with the owner of this company? Did he get strung out on meth or something like that?
                              Rumor is he hit the needle and got in with the wrong crowd.

Got my Withdrawn Form4 today. Complete bummer.

Now i have to start this whole thing over again, and thats IF i get my money back.

I sure hope my bank steps up to the plate.

Comment

I believe you'd get killed for something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X