Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Hence the diamond post?
    guess I missed that one

Comment

• Lol
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• It would have been more impressive if you had used a crisp new $100 bill. lol

That car is looking good. I shiver to think about how much money you have tied up in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          It would have been more impressive if you had used a crisp new $100 bill. lol

That car is looking good. I shiver to think about how much money you have tied up in it.

I estimate the new chassis will run me between 15-20,000 all said and done. But that's the car, the chassis work, new hood bumper, optic armor front and rear glass, fire suppression, electrical, other safety gear, rear end, wheels and tires, odds and ends and probably gonna wrap it.

I bought a bunch of 1'×1' wrap samples and 10 of those plastic car body forms to test. Maybe a copper color with plates that say PHUSGLD, FULSGLD or someshit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post

looks killer

and

slow

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                looks killer

and

slow
                Thanks.

Had a little bit of time to work on it. Tubular front end is mostly on.

Comment

• Cleaned up the frontend some more, these clamps are the best. Make removing and installing the tubular a breeze.

....I'm no welder but its glued on

Installed the red dash and door panels get a feel for it.

Then put in the Kirkey seats. I bought the adjustable lay backs, not the typical Pro Street or their economy seats. Driver lower seat bracket is backward still but these are going to be removed and installed a thousand times.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 03-28-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• motor and new trans are mated and it will roll right into place, lift with cherry picker and jack for the trans and it will go in quick in one big piece. I plan on having it all complete down to the turbo and down pipe on. since I can pull the tubular k-member it will roll in.

I want to go back to putting the coils on the valve covers...or sort of. Trial some brackets.

Parachute mount bolted in but I want to connect it to the rear frame cage tie bar in the end.

These 215s up front were only to roll the car around with a 27" tall tire. I will probably go with a 26" in the end. Only way to find a 27 on tire rack meant I needed a 215 and it's way too wide.

Comment

• dayum

Comment

• Looking mean.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                          Looking mean.
                          Just need the cage finished and it will literally together.

Comment

• Small update.

Was home earlier this month. Took delivery of my VFN Cajun Pro extended hood, and my new Mossier m88 housing rearend built by Mart Merrilat.

The only thing I did to it was mock up the hood to see how it will look, painted the rear even though I hated painting over the beautiful welds, and we sent the car to Bigshoe (chris Shoemaker) who is going to finish the cage and swap my rears.

Also picked up my Optic Armor front and rear glass. Super nice quality. Bought second hand new in box though. Saved a 1/3 of the cost.

oh, and mounted up my Racecraft Inc rear spoiler. That was fun. About 120 6-32 screws/nuts.

on it's way to Chris. Wife was so happy, she even paid for the tow. and bought Wing Stop too. Love this lady.

Comment

• that thing is pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                that thing is pretty awesome.
                                It will be when I can finally start putting it together.

Comment

Working...
                                X