Wal-Mart stops selling handgun ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart stops selling handgun ammunition

The company, America's largest retailer, said it will stop selling handgun ammunition and ammunition commonly used in assault-style weapons after selling all of its current inventory. Walmart (WMT) will also stop selling handguns in Alaska, the only state where it still sells handguns. And Walmart will request that customers no longer openly carry guns into its 4,700 US stores, or its Sam's Club stores, in states that allow open carry.
    Walmart on Tuesday announced it will reduce its gun and ammunition sales, one month after more than 20 people were killed in a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas. Walmart also pressured Congress to enact gun safety measures.

Bold move considering their white trash base.

Comment

That will surely put a dent in gun violence. I’m certain the criminals now will be left without any options and peace will follow.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
        This

Comment

Hopefully amazon will start selling ammo with crazy fast shipping soon!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

One less thing I need to go get at Wal-Meth...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The company, America's largest retailer, said it will stop selling handgun ammunition and short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber, that can also be used on assault-style weapons after selling all of its current inventory.
              As if we needed any more evidence that the morons making these policies have no fucking idea what the fuck they're talking about.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So does that mean we can still get our long barreled .223 ammunition?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  One less thing I need to go get at Wal-Meth...
                  I went to walmart for the first time in probably 10 years Sunday to get a network cable.

I will not be going back.

Comment

I never envisioned Fayetteville AR would become the world headquarters of virtue signaling. I wonder if the Walton’s have a new patent that prevents using rifle ammo in rifle caliber pistols too.....

Comment

People need to realize this is no longer Sam Walton's Walmart. You are going to see this cowardly liberal piece of shit activism from Co.'s moving forward.

Just look at it and laugh. It will only hurt their bottom line. As usual, the Proletariat society gets punished for the actions of a few mentally unstable individuals. Just like the new boating laws. We get fucked over because of the actions of mindless dumpster trash idiots.

Take care and God Bless.

- Tim

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        People need to realize this is no longer Sam Walton's Walmart. You are going to see this cowardly liberal piece of shit activism from Co.'s moving forward.

Just look at it and laugh. It will only hurt their bottom line. As usual, the Proletariat society gets punished for the actions of a few mentally unstable individuals. Just like the new boating laws. We get fucked over because of the actions of mindless dumpster trash idiots.

Take care and God Bless.

- Tim
                        Don't go stepp'n on Elvis's blue suede shoes!

Comment

I actually just went to Walmart and, while there, realized I hadn't been inside that store in several months and it was a great feeling. I have no intentions of going back any time soon.

Comment

Well crap...so much for grabbing decently priced ammo at a local store. Guess I'll now have to revert to more bulk purchases. All my other local stores doesn't make sense to buy off the shelf compared to online, but Walmart did.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Only time I ever go to one is when I'm up in Ruidoso. Can't even remember the last time I went to the one by my house.

Comment

Working...
                              X