X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower #7...
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Anyone ever see what happens when a suicide jockey has crashed into a bridge, with steal beams and the rig bursts into flames? I'm guessing too AA flt. 77 and those on board never existed since it was a missile that hit the Pentagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Tower #7...

Collapsed from massive amounts of structural damage caused by hundreds of thousands of pounds of the first Two Towers falling on it. If Giuliani hadn't said pull it there would have been First Responders still in there who would have died as well but his words have been twisted to mean detonate the explosives.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Anyone ever see what happens when a suicide jockey has crashed into a bridge, with steal beams and the rig bursts into flames? I'm guessing too AA flt. 77 and those on board never existed since it was a missile that hit the Pentagon?

There are numerous examples in textbooks of bridges being damaged from a fuel truck striking them and bursting into flames. Typically the riveted joints get torn because of thermal expansion and steel at 900 degrees Fahrenheit becomes relatively plastic and easy to deform when subjected to massive amounts of stress.

When I worked at the Eaton Corporation I personally had to go out to as crash site to help the DPS investigate a crash of a fuel truck that struck a support column for a bridge. The bridge had sagged from its own weight and was nearly touching the ground, several of the large riveted joints had had the rivets sheard . There was nothing left of the truck except for the frame, the axles, the engine, differentials, and the transmission. I had to bust open the transmission to find out what gear it was in when it struck the bridge support and even though the fire was relatively low temperature there was thermal damage and distortion to the transmission that made it incredibly difficult to open up. Even the bolt heads on the shift bar housing had the corners rounded off from the heat.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Man, I'm watching the 9/11 documentaries on NatGeo and I can't help but wonder how something like this happened. Insane!

Comment

As a 32 year old E-6, having to tell my guys that we were going to try to stop further attacks, then having to explain that would mean killing Americans was the hardest thing I've ever had to say, or even think.
              Thank God that we didn't have to. It was a hard enough day as it was.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

9/11 in manhattan in real time. Great compilation from the media and other stuff back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  This whole argument falls apart when you realize that it would have been even easier just bomb the building and claim a terrorist set the bombs up. It's not like it hadn't already been attenpted.

But instead you're saying they literally installed demolishing equipment AND THEN FLEW A PLANE INTO IT...just to carry out a bombing. When they could have skipped the whole plane part in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    I'm not watching your flat earth propaganda...give me the cliff notes and I'll see if I can help you understand.

Comment

I'm not watching your flat earth propaganda...give me the cliff notes and I'll see if I can help you understand.

There's absolutely no need for the condescension. You believe what you want. I will do the same.

Comment

While I'm not 100% sure what really happened on 9/11 to our Country, I am 100% sure
                        our Government is not remotely telling the truth or the whole story behind it.

Modern buildings do not collapse as the towers did.... and the third building collapse was certainly even more suspicious.

Here it is 18 years later and we know little more now than we did in the days following the attack.

May God bless those families who lost loved ones in this horrific act.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                          While I'm not 100% sure what really happened on 9/11 to our Country, I am 100% sure
                          our Government is not remotely telling the truth or the whole story behind it.

Modern buildings do not collapse as the towers did.... and the third building collapse was certainly even more suspicious.

Here it is 18 years later and we know little more now than we did in the days following the attack.

May God bless those families who lost loved ones in this horrific act.

mardyn

The World Trade Center buildings could hardly be called modern, they were built nearly 40 years ago. Both Towers were designed to take a hit from a Boeing 707 but part of the design included sheathing all of the girders in asbestos. During construction the use of asbestos to insulate the girders was halted over health concerns. One Tower was insulated about 60% of its height and the other Tower I believe only about a third of its height. In both Towers the installation stopped considerably below where the airplanes hit.

It's to your concerns about the third building collapsing. What you don't realize is that people were trapped in buildings several blocks away from the towers after they collapsed because of the massive amount of debris. The third building sustained massive amounts of damage and collapsed on its own just like the towers did.

I'm pretty sure the government had a lot more information about the hijackers in the plot than they're letting on to but they're not letting on to what I do because it would demonstrate the utter incompetence of government. Other than the hijackers themselves there is no Grand conspiracy.

Comment

There's absolutely no need for the condescension. You believe what you want. I will do the same.
                            You dont get to play victim when you come into a 9/11 memorial thread and spread your anti govt propaganda.

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                            While.....

mardyn
                            How do modern buildings collapse?

Comment

Imma still tryin' figure out what were the puffs of air shooting out tha glass when the towers fell and if AA flt. 77 and all souls on board ever existed?

It would seem you aren't very confident in your theory when having to revert to a video to explain your stance, doctor.

Comment

How do modern buildings collapse?
                                They don't....

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                                X