• Show
Clear All

• Have a gun

Comment

• Have a gas pedal

"Utah, get me two!"

Comment

• Comment

• “Of Course He Wants to Vote the Democratic Ticket” A. B. Frost. From Harper's Weekly, October 21, 1876.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Have a gun

There were other pics of that old white guy in the yellow shirt, and before he got his jaw rocked he'd pulled a knife and was trying to start shit, so...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  There were other pics of that old white guy in the yellow shirt, and before he got his jaw rocked he'd pulled a knife and was trying to start shit, so...

Thanks for the context. That puts him firmly in the start shit get hit category, then.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Have a gas pedal

"Utah, get me two!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/NiasDiad/...66102995877893
                        As I have been saying, at some point these people will need to be killed. In this video there are two people with pistols. They aren't getting what they want with just protests and now they are going to start bringing guns to the party to force the issue.

If there are enough of them with guns, the police will not even be able to handle them. The police are not designed or trained to fight in small unit actions against teams of opponents. Even SWAT teams are not really trained consistently on how to do that. They are trained to take down one man. The police will either need the backing of the national guard or a militia of citizens to kill these people.

In my opinion there will be a headline soon where either multiple protestors are killed or multiple cops are killed in a shoot out. Just like Dallas. It will then take off from there.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• ^^^^ Do y'all remember just a few years back when I basically said all of what you just said and everybody told me I was a psychopath and a fool?
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            ^^^^ Do y'all remember just a few years back when I basically said all of what you just said and everybody told me I was a psychopath and a fool?
                            They did that because you are a psychopath and a fool
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X