No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, here's #4! just finished it. I took all the advice given here that I could. I'm really happy with the way this one came out, as of this moment, it just uploaded, so it's still standard deff, but it will be 1080 soon. As usual tell me what y'all think, and how I can make the next one better. And Happy 4th fuckers!

Comment

• Bro, the penis logo has to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Bro, the penis logo has to go.
        HAHA, ya I'm going to make a second logo for non rc stuff. I had one for the ranger, now I need a mustang one.

Comment

• That's awesome. I have an old Taurus SHO that I Rally Cross with Lone Star Rally Cross. So much fun on a budget....Plus they let my kiddo ride with me as long as he has a helmet.

Trick is left foot bracking to upset the car. No ABS helps.

Power slide for the win!
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
            That's awesome. I have an old Taurus SHO that I Rally Cross with Lone Star Rally Cross. So much fun on a budget....Plus they let my kiddo ride with me as long as he has a helmet.

Trick is left foot bracking to upset the car. No ABS helps.

Power slide for the win!
            Bring that bad boy up to OK on the 19th and run with us.

Comment

• 45 seconds in...... bend at the knees, don't lift and twist.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                45 seconds in...... Bend at the knees, don't lift and twist.
                good call

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  Bring that bad boy up to OK on the 19th and run with us.
                  Cool! what group is that with? Link?
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                    Cool! what group is that with? Link?
                    Rally North Texas
                    shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link

Comment

• Well, the car just about ready for this weekend. got the Corbeau drivers seat and manual seat track in, power steering hose replaced, and it's been test driven. I still have to install the clutch pedal spacer so my short ass wife can drive it. lol, and am going to book a hotel as soon as my dog sitter is confirmed.
                      This is going to be an amazing weekend if the car holds together both days.

Comment

• This looks like a metric crap ton of fun.

Kinda like taking a dirt bike to the road course (motard - most fun I've ever had on two wheels), but the opposite.

Job well done!

Comment

• Awesome! Have fun and give us a thorough report.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Awesome! Have fun and give us a thorough report.
                            My wife has been working crazy overtime (from home) and using the computer I also edit on, or you would have the full video from the last race. She's off the next few days so I can finish it and upload it before the next race. Then I get to do it all again. lol

Comment

• With all the other BS going on, I really needed Sunday. I ran all day, got faster, faster, then found the limit to my driving talent. The guys that put this on set up a different track every month. This time they really found a sweet spot. the track was fast and wild. I even got a little bit of air at one point. The car help up pretty well, I'm going to have to do a tune up before next time, and pull the exhaust off. Its now hitting the driveshaft, axle and right rear tire. I also think I broke a sway bar end link. But the new seat is amazing, and the power steering lasted all day.
                              as far as mods for the next event go I have plans...
                              First things first the mirrors have to go. I can't tell you how many times I lost a good lap because my mirror hit a pylon. So I'm ditching both of them. Next in line is as I stated the exhaust is trashed and needs to go away. I'm thinking an off road x pipe and dumps. Or side pipes. lol Then there's the fact that she's a pig. I'm going to go ahead and gut the car. I'm thinking I'll leave the a/c and heater in place, but everything else must go! I'm hopiing that less weight will equil a little more ground clearance without actually lifting it. I'm thinking hard about installing a GT500 heat extractor in the hood, and I'm adding hood pins. There are signs that this hood has folded back before, and I don't want that to happen again. Also incase of fire, I'd like to be able to get the hood open without reaching in the car. On that safety note, I'm doing a rear mounted battery with an external kill switch. I don't think I will get to wheels and tires yet, but That is on my mind.
                              Lastly a related mod, but not on the actual car. I'm upgrading my spare PC to handle editing. Right now since my wife is working from home and using the good computer, I'm rarely able to edit, putting my videos way behind schedule. that's all I've got for now, hope to have videos for y'all soon.

Comment

• Looks like a metric shit-ton of fun!
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X