what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    So any lightweighting aside from removing spares/tools bumps you up to modified?
    It already has a cold air intake and short throw shifter. The spare and the tools where gone long before I got it.
    So I'm already there. Figured I might as well go nuts and have fun. Not trying to win, just have a good time.

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Can I bring my side by side to run in the rallycross?
    If it has doors and a roof

Comment

• you are mine nemesis

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        It already has a cold air intake and short throw shifter. The spare and the tools where gone long before I got it.
        So I'm already there. Figured I might as well go nuts and have fun. Not trying to win, just have a good time.

If it has doors and a roof
        Then yank the hood sucka!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          you are mine nemesis
          I'm willing to go halfsies on a Subaru brat if you want to take this sucka down.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            anyone got a set of 15" wheels sitting around? I need to get some new tires and it looks like that's going to be my best bet.
            I’ve got some 15x10’s but they are Ford Truck pattern.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              I’ve got some 15x10’s but they are Ford Truck pattern.
              I don't need anything that wide anyway. I'm going to be running a 195/65/15 snow tire.
              I've been hunting on line for some and for some reason people keep offering their 16/17" wheels even though I tell them specifically that I'm only looking for 15's. lol

Comment

• Gutted the car yesterday, and test fitted the new wheels while i was at it. Still a lot of weight to be found and deleted in this car, but it already feels more nimble. I'm thinking of going with a 216/65r16 General Grabber AT. That should give me the bite I've been missing. That and I thing the trad pattern will look bitchin.

Comment

• I like it

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                    I like it
                    I dig it too, also I have this old radio shack rc car that has the same wheels. Bet you can't guess what I'm going to do with this thing!! haha

and yes I know my garage is a mess. I still need to build my airplane racks.

Comment

• Digging the new wheels!

Comment

• New content up. This is me playing around with a little different editing style. I was originally going to use this as an opener for the second race day video but it seemed like it stood on it's own.

having embedding the video
                        in this one watch as I break down what happened last race and fix a really big issue. Next video will be the second race, so stay tuned.

Last edited by 4bangen; 08-13-2020, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• ordered my tires yesterday! Should have them on the car this weekend.

Comment

• Nice. I liked the editing style on the last one. The biggest compliment I can give is that I didn't really notice the editing, just enjoyed the content.

Comment

• OKAY HERE WE GO!
                              I didn't have Karina with me at the last race, and I now realize im far more serious in the car alone. I've been working on my "on air personality" since this was shot, and I'm trying to throw a little more energy into the talking parts. I also went with more action and less narration this time. Not so much as a intended thing, but I had so much fun racing I didn't do as much vlogging. I personally really like this one. I also tried to keep it shorter so there's that too. The video I'm making on the 30th at the next event is going to be completely different. It's going to focus on the event, it's crew, and all the other drivers. more documentary style than racing vlog. I'm hoping that piece will draw people out to race. I've also made a modification to my drone controller since this so that the follow shots are going to be way better from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Nice. I liked the editing style on the last one. The biggest compliment I can give is that I didn't really notice the editing, just enjoyed the content.
                                thanks man, y'alls input is appreciated and used to try and better my work. DFWM is my sounding board. I figure if anyone's going to flat out tell me it's shit, it would be you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X