Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos got Jared G. flipped on his head at a meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but it is a factor in the official rankings if you do or do not.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Does the mask help or hurt the retard ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Do I have to wear a mask during the tournament?
        Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Does the mask help or hurt the retard ranking?
        What does a Biden/Harris gimp mask get me?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          What does a Biden/Harris gimp mask get me?
          Zed.

Comment

Bump.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Terts?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Terts?
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  I wonder what he thinks of himself when he looks at that photo. I would be pretty embarrassed, personally.
                  Best guess is he has that disease. Same one a lot of famous actors have like Jim Carrey. Lots of women have it too. Some kind of desperation for attention. Pathetic really.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Post your boobs or GTFO

Welcome to 2005? I like a walk down memory lane
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    That’s it? That’s your best? Care to take IQ tests and compare? If I’m retarded in anyway, it’s 100% because I’ve argued with you. You’re just dragging everyone down to your level and beating them with extensive retard experience. You win, you’re definitely a top 3 retard around here. I concede.

Welcome to the top 3 on the list of idiots I will never acknowledge here. As a matter of fact you are firmly in slot #2. You may even have the stuff to unseat #1 if you try a bit.
                    Dude, with that title under your name, I'm not sure you should be throwing any stones.
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Dude, with that title under your name, I'm not sure you should be throwing any stones.
                      Coming back here to troll for attention, a clear sign of desperation. Sucking up to some of these clowns, even more desperate.

And names... this place is a lot like the Democratic party. Do a bunch of stupid BS, and then accuse everyone else of doing what you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Coming back here to troll for attention, a clear sign of desperation. Sucking up to some of these clowns, even more desperate.

And names... this place is a lot like the Democratic party. Do a bunch of stupid BS, and then accuse everyone else of doing what you did.
                        Nah, I'm just having fun. Take the stick out of your ass and chill.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

• He likes the stick in his ass, but is ashamed that he likes it. It causes him to lash out without making any fucking sense in any of his tirades.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Well, to be fair, trolling for attention is standard MO for most females. Notice the "aka the cougar" above her avatar. And the pink flower. Then there's the two quotes she has identifying her as a woman. Lastly, and the most damning, is the "token split tail" in her sig. She makes it abundantly clear that she wants everyone to know she's female. On a forum that's 99% male.

They all need to read this, and really take it's message to heart:

WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Well, to be fair, trolling for attention is standard MO for most females.
                              LOL. The fuck is your excuse then? How many times have you been banned and how many screen names have you created during your time here, SMEGMA STENCH?

Comment

Working...
                              X