Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    If Seal Team 6 didn't kill OBL, who did?
    It would be interesting to know. But then you think well, it doesn't matter anyway. Never did. Bin Laden was just the villain they needed, and seal team six are your noble heroes. What about the reason all this went on? What about all the underlying causes? Why did any of this even take place? Those all sound much more important to me than these puppet heros and villains. All just looks like some kind of show for our benefit. Notice how he was conveniently "buried at sea" ... pffft fuck off you kenyan piece of shit lol.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I do not agree with going dirty, just hold them accountable to the laws that re in place and nail them that way.
      You gotta do what you gotta do to. In most instances of morality, I look to the founding fathers cause it appears that they built the greatest nation this world has ever seen. Thus it seems logical to refer to them often when questions arise. They'd have fought dirty because they're up against a dirty enemy that has zero problems being dirty as dirty can be in their dealings with us. If you're not willing to do what they will do, they win. Cause they have a shitload more options available. Not saying this is always necessary, sometimes you can take the high road and still win, or even do a great job at winning. But sometimes, you really need to take the low road and fuck them over good if you wanna have a hope of coming out the victor. And the way they've treated the U.S people, they deserve whatever they get. So fuck 'em.

I find this "kid gloves" mentality to be typical of republicans. They're fucking soft. Their enemies aren't.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I decided long ago that the vast majority of reps and dems are all on the same team. They won’t eat each other up because that would be like a dog finally catching his own tail. If you’re willing to accept that the only difference between most of them is either an elephant or donkey symbol, then it makes sense why they dislike Trump by and large. “Draining the Swamp” goes deeply across party lines.
      I agree, they do appear to largely be on the same team. That's where you get your RINOs. Someone who isn't just a republican in name only, however, should always stand in direct opposition to any dem who isn't the old "blue dog" type. Most of them aren't dems or repubs, they work for the "corporatist" party. They should all have to wear sponsor jackets that shows who owns them like a fucking nascar driver.

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      I would host it but it looks like a for profit copyrighted video so I can't. Same reason Bitchute pulled it.
      Look for it in Lbry (library) which is a (supposedly) decentralized video platform. It's peer to peer, so generally once it's there, it's there forever regardless of how awful or copyrighted it is.
      WH

Comment

• There are a number of web-based digital content sites, such as BitChute, DTube, DLive, or many others that claim to…

Truly anti censorship.

You see, in the end, we win. They've only delayed the inevitable.
        WH

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGZOoIy...=19cu7scq8jhsu

Comment

• I watched this a few times earlier today. It's a lot to digest.

I'm waiting with bated breath to see if anything actually gets exposed, because if it does, it SHOULD sink this entire candidate/campaign.

I have to say, the first time I saw that video, I was down a rabbit trail and it kept getting better and better. Twitter can sure be a time suck but it's better than waiting for News Max or OANN to break something.

Did you guys see Dilley's show today where Fox & Friends had Rudy Giuliani on, he was talking about what he had for Hunters emails, and they treated him like he was talking about little green men in spaceships? INFURIATING.
              Last edited by barronj; 10-16-2020, 07:07 PM.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

Did you guys see Dilley's show today where Fox & Friends had Rudy Giuliani on, he was talking about what he had for Hunters emails, and they treated him like he was talking about little green men in spaceships? INFURIATING.
                I've tuned out Foxnews for the most part. I used to watch them quite a bit, then just the 5 and Tucker. Now I just watch OAN. Fox has gone down the shitter for the past 4 years. Harf, Brazile, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams. These aren't bi-partisan reporters, they are left wing hacks and Fox lets them ruin good commentary and decent reporting.

Comment

• So, who do you think will hang themselves first ? Hunter or the computer repair guy ?

Comment

• If anything credible actually exists it needs to be exposed now, early/absentee voting is already well underway.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      If anything credible actually exists it needs to be exposed now,
                      Some folks are trying...
                      In a breaking news story tonight, Fox News has confirmed with one of the Hunter Biden email recipients that the purpose of the content was setting up payments to Hunter Biden knowing the money would be funneled to his father, Joe Biden [SEE HERE] In related news Rudy Giuliani appears on Fox News with Lou […]

Comment

• As I expected would happen, I think they've released a new batch of the virus to scare people into staying home and not going to vote.

Hopefully, it will backfire and stop more dem voters since they seem to be much more scared of this virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

Hopefully, it will backfire and stop more dem voters since they seem to be much more scared of this virus.
                          They do, don't they! Rofl!
                          WH

Comment

• The Plot Against the President

Full Movie

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MwJ7XWhrI7Lo/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              The Plot Against the President

Full Movie
                              In full potato quality. I dl and saved for posterity nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                In full potato quality. I dl and saved for posterity nonetheless.
                                Hey! I resemble that remark.

Comment

Working...
                                X