Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.
    If they don't stop overplaying their hand I suspect the next mass shooting will be a bunch of law makers on Capital Hill.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      If they don't stop overplaying their hand I suspect the next mass shooting will be a bunch of law makers on Capital Hill.
      If only...
      G'Day Mate

Comment

People were lined up around the building at Academy this morning, earliest person was there at 5 according to the manager. They open at 9 but they started bringing people through in groups of 3 at 8:30

No price gouging.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          If only...
          What I think is funny is that the Democrats are bringing in tens of thousands of armed soldiers into Washington DC with the assumption that all those soldiers are on their side. It would only take a handful of them going off the rails to completely change the course of the nation's history.

I guess they're forgetting that the National Guard is who shot up the students at Kent State. For all the bitching they do about that they sure do have a short memory
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
            When was the last one? I don't mean Chicago style, and I don't mean 3am strip club style, I mean shoot-the-work-place-all-to-shit style?
            August 2019 was especially bad. 23 killed and 23 injured at the El Paso Walmart, 10 killed and 27 wounded at a bar in Dayton and then 8 killed and 25 wounded in the Midland-Odessa spree.

Since then typical Chicago club shootings are common but nothing with double digit death counts.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              What I think is funny is that the Democrats are bringing in tens of thousands of armed soldiers into Washington DC with the assumption that all those soldiers are on their side. It would only take a handful of them going off the rails to completely change the course of the nation's history.

I guess they're forgetting that the National Guard is who shot up the students at Kent State. For all the bitching they do about that they sure do have a short memory
              I was just thinking about Kent State the other night while CSNY played in the background.

How long before the people with the keys to the tanks get fed up??
              G'Day Mate

Comment

If only...
                Did you see how easily those people got in there? And remember what happened to the repub congress baseball team? If it's gonna happen, it doesn't look like there's much standing in the way.

All those members here for years saying such a thing would be impossible, because "they" had planned for every scenario. Nope. Reality shows the direct opposite. Looks like the president himself is probably the only one with any security. The rest is all just security theater.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Did you see how easily those people got in there? And remember what happened to the repub congress baseball team? If it's gonna happen, it doesn't look like there's much standing in the way.

All those members here for years saying such a thing would be impossible, because "they" had planned for every scenario. Nope. Reality shows the direct opposite. Looks like the president himself is probably the only one with any security. The rest is all just security theater.
                  The Capital Police Department has 2000 members, 2 square miles to protect, and a $500,000,000 annual budget. It is also layer upon layer of corruption, incompetence, and politicking. They are a police force in name only.

I used to live next door to Congressmen Ralph Hall; no guards or security was at his house ever. Congressmen Jeb Henserling was a client of mine and there was ZERO security at his house. The only people to ever screw with a congressmen or senator at their house has been ANTIFA. The same thing can be said for every single federal judge including ones on the supreme court. I can see a Justice being knocked off pretty soon by a leftist.

Comment

One of the guys I work with went to a retreat with some well to do real estate people at some ranch. Up drove Clarence Thomas in an RV to join in the retreat, just like any other dude.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And off i go this weekend to Big Town gun show.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        One of the guys I work with went to a retreat with some well to do real estate people at some ranch. Up drove Clarence Thomas in an RV to join in the retreat, just like any other dude.
                        AFAIC, These SC Justices are some of the most important people in our country. They should have better security than what they get.

Comment

I was just thinking about Kent State the other night while CSNY played in the background.

How long before the people with the keys to the tanks get fed up??
                          I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that to happen naturally. Many in the latest generation are born and bred on statism.

Comment

Gun show here this morning.

At 8:20 there were at least 500 people in line to get in. It is snowing and 34*. It doesn't start until 9.

There's usually people there before it starts, but not in line. People are really worried right now.

Comment

the fucking national guard at kent state were a bunch of rotc wanabes . remember the guard back then was just a way to dodge nam and get a check . we called them weekend warriors . they should have been fried for opening fire .

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                Gun show here this morning.

At 8:20 there were at least 500 people in line to get in. It is snowing and 34*. It doesn't start until 9.

There's usually people there before it starts, but not in line. People are really worried right now.
                                I'm hoping to go tmrw and find a Kimber 1911 at Big Town !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X