• Show
Clear All

• My Taurus SHO

Slow day at work

My Taurus SHO big boat.

Ran 8.1 at Xreme

Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Slick. I like it. MY father in law had one just like that, but it got flooded out during a Hurricane.

Comment

Looks nice, digging those wheels & 'woods too.

Timeslip please?

Maybe a video?

I'm anxious to get my new 5.0 out to the track, once it cools down. I've had it at HPP installing some bolt-ons, Roush CAI, Borla Switchfire midpipe (X-H), DSS Aluminum driveshaft, JLT OS, and a SCT X4 with a Manny Dyno tune, It made 440 to the wheels with the lid off (430 on).
      My first race in Mexico was with a new Charger Hellcat, we both spun but I hooked first and he spun bad in second and that put me about a car and half in front and I stayed there to 125 and my wife said, "that's enough you won", lol.
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-20-2021, 12:16 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ready to buy another 94 MTX car?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Ready to buy another 94 MTX car?
          shit man I have already too many of them! Picked up two 1991 Gen 1 Green Plus.

ok what ya got? shaking my head.
          Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Looks nice, digging those wheels & 'woods too.

Timeslip please?

Maybe a video?

I'm anxious to get my new 5.0 out to the track, once it cools down. I've had it at HPP installing some bolt-ons, Roush CAI, Borla Switchfire midpipe (X-H), DSS Aluminum driveshaft, JLT OS, and a SCT X4 with a Manny Dyno tune, It made 440 to the wheels with the lid off (430 on).
            My first race in Mexico was with a new Charger Hellcat, we both spun but I hooked first and he spun bad in second and that put me about a car and half in front and I stayed there to 125 and my wife said, "that's enough I won", lol.
            No idea how to post a video anyplace anymore. I've gotten old ha.

This car is around 400hp from what the interweb tells me. Nevered dynoed. Little turbos spool up quickly at maxed boost at 1300rpm AWD.
            Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
              No idea how to post a video anyplace anymore. I've gotten old ha.

This car is around 400hp from what the interweb tells me. Nevered dynoed. Little turbos spool up quickly at maxed boost at 1300rpm AWD.
              That's respectable, I've seen some Livernois SVO cars running 12's.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I kinda miss mine. Very nice looking SHO!
                Last edited by DON SVO; 09-15-2021, 07:42 AM.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                  shit man I have already too many of them! Picked up two 1991 Gen 1 Green Plus.

ok what ya got? shaking my head.
                  White 94 MTX, LPM, SHO Shop CAI, new crank sensor, needs TLC. Unsure of previous maintenance, i bought it off a flipper that didn't know dick about these cars.

Forgot to add has white slicers as well. Mismatched set of 5, some Italian, some not. Tires are junk, but hold air.

Comment

Let’s see pics of the older SHO’s! The newer one is nice tho

Comment

Pics

Comment

Mine- 2015. SSI Tuned. Niche rims. Camaro SS Vent
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Mine- 2015. SSI Tuned. Niche rims. Camaro SS Vent
                          Love the hood!
                          Murph

Comment

Thanks. Simple to install. A bit weird drilling and I to a perfectly good hood but so well worth it! Looks good, works well and not a problem with rain, car washes, etc
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                            X