Chris Kyle dead????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    black vehicle they described at the scene and now the suspect is driving is Chris Kyle's truck.

Eddie Routh, Former Marine in custody.

Anyone want to put bets on Eddie hanging himself under questionable circumstances?
    I wouldn't take that bet ...

Comment

This goes completely 180 of what gun advocates push for. Bad set of circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        The skull sticker is his company logo ... the killer fled in Chris' truck.
        Yep.. I was reading the story to someone that knew him, and when i described the truck he said that belonged to Chris, he also said that was their logo. . I thought he might be confused but clearly he wasnt.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
          From the article almost sounds like a carjacking, but with his history I wouldn't likely see him falling victim too easily to something like that.

RIP.
          In "Service" the second book by Marcus Luttrell, he tells a brief story of two guys trying to car jack Chris after he got out of the service. It apparently ended with those gentlemen meeting the business end of his 1911.

Rest In Peace. You watched over and protected many of Americas sons. A hero to a nation, a savior to many, feared by an entire army.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Son of a....

Damn... RIP.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Apparently this guy Chris was helping was suffering from PTSS and had been arrested for DWI on Jan 4th.

Comment

fuck....

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  [tinfoilhat]I am not sure I am ready to accept the PTSD thing yet ... Too many figures in the gun community dying lately. [/tinfoilhat]
                  I sure hope this isn't spun into something else by the media either(gun control related), if anything just more awareness for PTSD.

I really don't envy someone with PTSD or someone trying to help someone with it. I have no idea of any details, but really doubtful anything could have been prevented with a mental disorder as sporadic/violent as PTSD.

Comment

Comment

Terrible situation all around.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        black vehicle they described at the scene and now the suspect is driving is Chris Kyle's truck.

Eddie Routh, Former Marine in custody.

Anyone want to put bets on Eddie hanging himself under questionable circumstances?
                        Man, I kind of hope not. There's no taking Chris's death back.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          Not what he is getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            Is this vehicle a 100% rhinolined Black Ford Excursion? Quite certain if so that I've seen it around town.

Comment

That just is a gut check. Man survives deployments as a sniper and is killed by someone he's tryign to help. If this Marine did do it, he should be executed immediately after trial which should be rapid
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

WOW RIP to an American hero
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X