Vaping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    And for your information now I'm being defensive.
    solid god damn gold
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

could this be the first BOOSHreversal in history??

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ok first off I don't think I have been defensive once this entire time. I'm not the one to start throwing the douche word around.

Second you don't know me so you just jump to conclusions on how I might or might not act in public around others that don't vape.

You sir have done nothing constructive for this thread since you're first post. Look I know you don't like vaping. Hey that's fine I could give a fuck less. I'm sorry if some other asshole bigger or as big as yourself pissed you off once from being a dick about his vaping but I actually tell people not to be a douche in public when vaping. I say if you can't smoke their don't vape their. If a person has a problem with it then just move along to a place it won't be a problem.

How about you stop trying to troll my thread and move along. And for your information now I'm being defensive.

Why are you being so defensive about being defensive? Don't most shows rely on being entertaining to get people to listen to them? I'm just trying to ascertain how you're going to manage that with subject matter that's as interesting as Bea Arthurs last colonscopy. Maybe you could tie in what that room must have smelled like to the latest flavors on the market. God I should have been a Producer.

Comment

I was going to recommend Eric for the show earlier in the thread but decided it would be cruel and unusual punishment for the new guy lol.

Comment

I'm sorry if some other asshole bigger or as big as yourself pissed you off once from being a dick about his vaping.
            The asshole guys name your looking for is Skidmark.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Vaping?

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Why are you being so defensive about being defensive? Don't most shows rely on being entertaining to get people to listen to them? I'm just trying to ascertain how you're going to manage that with subject matter that's as interesting as Bea Arthurs last colonscopy. Maybe you could tie in what that room must have smelled like to the latest flavors on the market. God I should have been a Producer.

I don't understand why you're being so sensitive to others vaping. Did someone rape you're mother while vaping or something I just don't understand it. No one's trying to force you to vape. I don't see why you feel a need to bash everyone who does it just cause you don't like it.

Comment

I don't understand why you're being so sensitive to others vaping. Did someone rape you're mother while vaping or something I just don't understand it. No one's trying to force you to vape. I don't see why you feel a need to bash everyone who does it just cause you don't like it.

Are you familiar with how something becomes a stereotype?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      it seems to be more of a hobby vs. a smoking cessation device to me.
                      I'll agree with this. Using it to stop smoking is one thing, and more power to anyone who tries. I'll even give you the smoking of cannabis oils, if that's your thing. No harm, no foul.

What I don't understand is this being a hobby. I mean, why? I guess everyone has their own hobbies. Hookah for instance. But I say the same thing to that. Why? What pleasure do you get out of it, if you're vaporizing a liquid with no nicotine? And if you didn't smoke before, but are now vaping a liquid with nicotine... Why?

Look at 034V. Started three years ago. Still vaping.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A very pro-vaper, Skidmark, threatened to rape and kill Elvis' wife and child over a vaping comment.

#thestruggleisreal

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          A very pro-vaper, Skidmark, threatened to rape and kill Elvis' wife and child over a vaping comment.

#thestruggleisreal

Ok I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I'll agree with this. Using it to stop smoking is one thing, and more power to anyone who tries. I'll even give you the smoking of cannabis oils, if that's your thing. No harm, no foul.

What I don't understand is this being a hobby. I mean, why? I guess everyone has their own hobbies. Hookah for instance. But I say the same thing to that. Why? What pleasure do you get out of it, if you're vaporizing a liquid with no nicotine? And if you didn't smoke before, but are now vaping a liquid with nicotine... Why?

It sure isn't to try and look cool and gain acceptance into the vaping crowd, I can assure you that. I mean, could a person possibly set their sights any lower on the social scale? As a student of sociology, it would be like a herd of animals gathering around the weakest member so that it can protect them.

Comment

If you guys ever see me Vaping with one of these, please shoot me in the head.

I won't be mad at ya...
                              Attached Files
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Look at 034V. Started three years ago. Still vaping.

Artie know tthis comment is going to open up a whole new kettle of fish but. I have a friend who never smoked and started vaping for the hobby aspect of it. And he still does it just to do cloud competitions. And I must say the prizes at some of these are awesome. One last weekend had a $1000 payout.

Comment

Working...
                                X