No announcement yet.

Ultimate Roadtrip: booked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're pretty white to be rolling Whittier. Which reminds me of this chick from White Fence that I dated back in the day. FUCKING CRAZY!!

Comment

• It's cool. We'll just say we're with Los Boulavardos.

Comment

• Eric, you're suppose to be on vacation, why are you wasting time posting on the board? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          They're pretty white to be rolling Whittier. Which reminds me of this chick from White Fence that I dated back in the day. FUCKING CRAZY!!
          no mames... danny is like the international man of mystery... he creeps through the barrios, fucks all the good looking hispanic, asian and black women and knows his lingo...eric just doesn't give a fuck and will hood stomp a south central chump.

a chick from WF??? now that has a story or two im sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Daddy's Princess in pink?

Hello, LA! Been way too many years.
            Fucker.

Black, with the letters Bedazzled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
              no mames... danny is like the international man of mystery... he creeps through the barrios, fucks all the good looking hispanic, asian and black women and knows his lingo...eric just doesn't give a fuck and will hood stomp a south central chump.

a chick from WF??? now that has a story or two im sure.
              Now that you mention it, I could definitely see Danny pulling that off pretty easy. Especially if he were cruising the wagon.

Yeah, that chick scared me away from ever dating a hyna again. She didn't have any issues trying to kill me from time to time. Most of her relatives moved away from Whittier Blvd in hopes of finding a more peaceful life to raise their kids in. They all warned me early on, but I didn't listen. It was about the time she stuck a power transformer from my old school playstation in my skull that it finally clicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                They all warned me early on, but I didn't listen.
                all my best relationships start off this way.

glad to hear you had a great time.

Comment

• Update?

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    Update?
                    LA to SF is a long fuckin' drive.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      LA to SF is a long fuckin' drive.
                      They aren't making it to sf tonight

They should be stopping on the PCH tonight soon and getting a room

Comment

Fair point. I hope they don't try to cross the Golden Gate from 19th in SF. Construction is a damned nightmare right now. I tried to go hit the PCH a couple weeks ago and it took me over an hour to get across the Golden Gate (1.5 miles).
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Fair point. I hope they don't try to cross the Golden Gate from 19th in SF. Construction is a damned nightmare right now. I tried to go hit the PCH a couple weeks ago and it took me over an hour to get across the Golden Gate (1.5 miles).
                          Fuck. That.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Hey guys hit me up when you roll through Vegas, beer is on me....

have fun.....

Comment

We actually almost did, but totally by mistake. The ghosts of Henry Miller and Jack Kerouac booked all the damn Hotels in Big Sur, we ended up about 120 miles out of SF. I don't even know what city this hotel is in. Lolz We are going to hit the Golden Gate, traffic be damned. Plan on walking across it also.

You guys have no idea about what we ended up doing in South Central and how close your assessment actually was. Lmao, I'll let Danny tell that story later since he initiated it.

Doing 120 miles of the narrowest part of the PCH at night will all the twists and blind turns was endurance driving at it's best. I'm in love with this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                We actually almost did, but totally by mistake. The ghosts of Henry Miller and Jack Kerouac booked all the damn Hotels in Big Sur, we ended up about 120 miles out of SF. I don't even know what city this hotel is in. Lolz We are going to hit the Golden Gate, traffic be damned. Plan on walking across it also.

You guys have no idea about what we ended up doing in South Central and how close your assessment actually was. Lmao, I'll let Danny tell that story later since he initiated it.

Doing 120 miles of the narrowest part of the PCH at night will all the twists and blind turns was endurance driving at it's best. I'm in love with this car.
                                Sounds like a good time is being had!

Wait a few months, the 2013's will hit the floor and the 12's can be had at good prices, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X