No announcement yet.

time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
      I like the song overall but it completely weirded me out when I first heard it. The whole ska or reggae sound they do is strange. lol
      Listen to the album, it's called "Silent Machine" it's a weird blend of ska/reggae/metal that they've pretty much perfected. I had their two EP's before it and didn't know what to think. They're from Australia which is a country that's putting out some pretty fucking amazing music right now.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I really liked Daysend who were from Australia but I'm pretty sure they disbanded a few years ago. I'll check out the rest of the album.
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJhfVNeJKaA[/ame]

Don't listen to this unless you have time to listen to it all the way through. I never got the album until I had the time to listen to it all and it's fucking amazing. No one song makes sense, but the album as a whole does.

Comment

I really liked Daysend who were from Australia but I'm pretty sure they disbanded a few years ago. I'll check out the rest of the album.
            You should check out Dead Letter Circus. Just amazing shit. Also Karnivool, which I just posted, but if you listen to them, listen to the album "Sound Awake" first.

Comment

• I'll have a listen later when I have time. I'm trying to get into Persefone right now which I posted earlier.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Last edited by mustang_revival; 01-03-2014, 12:49 PM.
                WRX

Comment

• Saw these guys in Ft Worth last night at Shipping and Receiving.

Comment

• This remix-

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Have you heard Periphery's version of The Heretic Anthem by Slipknot GT50? It's fucking awesome!

Comment

Have you heard Periphery's version of The Heretic Anthem by Slipknot GT50? It's fucking awesome!
                              I haven't. Link?

Comment

• [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1H9h4wn63VU[/ame] on my phone, hope it works

Sent from a galaxy far away

Comment

Working...
                                X