Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be Too Rad!

Comment

• There was a Rad 2? How did I miss this growing up???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          SVO's freshman high school shop project.
          Mine was a folding table and I still have it.

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          Didn't one of his grandfathers invent what we commonly know as the pedestal table?
          Not that I know of but my buddies grandfather invented the ballast or an improved ballast for the mercury vapor lamp and sold the patent to GE for 1.3 million in the mid 1920s. Does that count for something?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Mine was a folding table and I still have it.

Not that I know of but my buddies grandfather invented the ballast or an improved ballast for the mercury vapor lamp and sold the patent to GE for 1.3 million in the mid 1920s. Does that count for something?
            Ya. About 1.3 million things.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Y so srs?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Man he stayed on the bike for the whole ride.

CN

Comment

• That shit had me rolling, Scott...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X