Clear All

• Edit: WhyTF can we not embed a gifv ?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Love me some ninja warrior.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• A one legged guy almost made it through last night. Another guy did it in about 1:30.

Comment

• The one legged guy was pretty solid I did not think that was were he was going down but I don't see how he could get up the wall.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                That's pretty interesting. The first one takes the cake, though. It would still be more reliable than rotary motor.
                My TII with a 13b puts 738 to the wheels with high boost and race gas with the tune set on "Kill" and has been doing so for 16 years and about 35k miles. How much more reliable do you want it to be?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Fuck yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    My TII with a 13b puts 738 to the wheels with high boost and race gas with the tune set on "Kill" and has been doing so for 16 years and about 35k miles. How much more reliable do you want it to be?
                    I'm guessing this is a joke?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

David

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• pretty cool demonstration of a recoilless rifle!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dead serious. I did work at a rotary shop for many years and kind of know my way around them.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X