Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• New Barbie brand Ken dolls.....wait... featuring Rachel Maddow?
      https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...nial-makeover/

Comment

• Comment

• Y no present for Dad?

Comment

• Ghariani has 34 previous convictions including one for sexual assault after he groped a woman from behind as she was taking money out of an ATM. He was registered as a sex offender for that offence.
            His other convictions include indecency, burglary and theft. The court heard he was on bail for a similar offence at the time of this robbery.
            A judge has agreed to give one last chance to a convicted sex offender who poses a risk to public safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Where are those liberals, exlude and yale? "Never gonna happen" were their words when I told them this kind of thing was coming, with more and more of the degenerates that we accept as "normal". But I'm not surprised, liberals will often "never gonna happen" their way right into concentration camps. Like in soviet russia.
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Where are those liberals, exlude and yale? "Never gonna happen" were their words when I told them this kind of thing was coming, with more and more of the degenerates that we accept as "normal". But I'm not surprised, liberals will often "never gonna happen" their way right into concentration camps. Like in soviet russia.
                      Some years back I responded to a comment made by racerguy I believe and I said that the end goal of the homosexual political movement was to have access to children to fuck and was shouted down from all sides. I believe Frost was the only person at the time who saw things as clearly as I did.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Some years back I responded to a comment made by racerguy I believe and I said that the end goal of the homosexual political movement was to have access to children to fuck and was shouted down from all sides. I believe Frost was the only person at the time who saw things as clearly as I did.
                        I vaguely remember those conversations. I've had that happen to me before regarding regarding what I said about illegals.

Comment

I think it's definitely about taking down traditional Christian morals. Somehow republicans have become the religious right which in the eyes of a liberal represents oppression. One of the things they are screaming about the loudest lately is tax free churches. I guess they think if you can take down Joel Osteen somehow we'll get a gender and race neutral president?

The part I really don't understand though is that the same people screaming against Christian churches and values are demanding we let in more immigrants. Many of which use a completely different moral compass. I guess I'm just as blind to Christian oppression as they are to genital mutilation, public hangings and kid raping.

Comment

• Hillary would have been pretty close to being a gender-neutral POTUS, had the voters not gotten in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Hillary would have been pretty close to being a gender-neutral POTUS, had the voters not gotten in the way.
                              And she has demonstrated complete mastery of ethnic dialects. Too bad she crapped her pants in public and had to be thrown into a van like a side of beef.

Comment

It's because I've seen how children are used over there and when you keep importing there to here, you make here there. When you have the left forcing homosexuality to mainstream and getting it removed from the DSM, they move on to the next group. Pedophiles. You have leftists saying "intergenerational love" is love just like any other and want it added to the LBGTQ alphabet and removed from the DSM.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X