Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my vagina self-lubricated at the thought of buying this revolver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    PSA's blems don't mean a visible defect. It means the lower is out of spec. Will it work? Probably, but you're rolling the dice with it.
    By definition blemish is a cosmetic and a non functional defect. I'm not sure how they could legally get away with selling something out of spec or with a functional defect as a "blemished" item.

That's shady at best and false advertising at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      You can find a 1 off of anything.

Quality control is statistical in nature...so without statistics this picture is entirely useless unless you don't understand how math works.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Wouldn't have anything to do with my personal experience with the company/product or anything. You come off as a real know it all fuck face. Just so you know.

Comment

Quality control is statistical in nature...so without statistics this picture is entirely useless unless you don't understand how math works.
        Yes you're right but a six sigma analysis of Taurus production tolerances isn't needed to see that pistol is fucked up. So I'm this case statistical analysis is a waste of fucking time and unnecessary.

Comment

It's $170 and a free lower. You guys act like it should be able to take down a 747 while being mechanically functional for the next 10,000 years.

Shit.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            Thanks for clearing that up for me. Wouldn't have anything to do with my personal experience with the company/product or anything. You come off as a real know it all fuck face. Just so you know.
            Oh, he knows.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

By definition blemish is a cosmetic and a non functional defect. I'm not sure how they could legally get away with selling something out of spec or with a functional defect as a "blemished" item.

That's shady at best and false advertising at worst.
              in the blemished section of psa there is a disclaimer in red stating the defects are cosmetic only.

Comment

Letting a gun go out the door with a barrel that is over-timed would make any manufacture look bad. I could fix that problem but why buy something like that in the first place?

I have owned Taurus fire arms over the years and never had an issue with them. I still own a few of their 1911s and revolvers and like them.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You one if those Gen Xers that needs everything sugar coated and padded so it doesn't hurt your fragile soul?

Your personal experience is a data point of 1 and statistically insignificant.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Yes you're right but a six sigma analysis of Taurus production tolerances isn't needed to see that pistol is fucked up. So I'm this case statistical analysis is a waste of fucking time and unnecessary.
                  While it's cute that you're going to vomit a bunch of technical jargon you clearly don't even understand...youre not fooling anyone.

The method of the inspection has nothing to do with the statistical significance of the findings. Even with an obvious visual flaw...there is no value in a 1 off data point.

Your technical skills are weaker than your bank accounts.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Oh, he knows.
                  Exactly. This is one of the few places I don't feel the need to sugar coat everything and handle you fools with kid gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Letting a gun go out the door with a barrel that is over-timed would make any manufacture look bad. I could fix that problem but why buy something like that in the first place?

I have owned Taurus fire arms over the years and never had an issue with them. I still own a few of their 1911s and revolvers and like them.
                    It definitely looks bad...but my point is you can find an example of that with several manufacturers in isolated incidents.

And I agree...i have a few tauruses that have never had an issue. I have had several issues with a Kimber Ultra RCP. But I'm not going to pretend Taurus is a better manufacturer than Kimber based on a data set of 1.

Comment

You one if those Gen Xers that needs everything sugar coated and padded so it doesn't hurt your fragile soul?

While it's cute that you're going to vomit a bunch of technical jargon you clearly don't even understand...youre not fooling anyone.

The method of the inspection has nothing to do with the statistical significance of the findings. Even with an obvious visual flaw...there is no value in a 1 off data point.

Exactly. This is one of the few places I don't feel the need to sugar coat everything and handle you fools with kid gloves.

I don't need to quantify an opinion based on personal experience with numbers and charts you fucking pleb. You must be a butt hurt taurus owner. See how assumptions work? Being a prick is just that....being a prick. It doesn't make you look intelligent. It just makes you a prick. The fact you have to hide it everywhere else but here tells me you know it's wrong and not really the way to be. Sorry you have a shit personality man. That sucks.

Edit: So you are a butt hurt Taurus owner. There it is.
                      Last edited by Brandon-k; 10-28-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Lulzz

Comment

I don't need to quantify an opinion based on personal experience with numbers and charts you fucking pleb. You must be a butt hurt taurus owner. See how assumptions work? Being a prick is just that....being a prick. It doesn't make you look intelligent. It just makes you a prick. The fact you have to hide it everywhere else but here tells me you know it's wrong and not really the way to be. Sorry you have a shit personality man. That sucks.

Edit: So you are a butt hurt Taurus owner. There it is.
                          Why would I be butt hurt about being smarter than you? Maybe if the only manufacturer I owned was Taurus you would have a point...but there you go again not understanding how to use data.

And right now you're throwing a tantrum while trying to claim I'm the one offended lol.

Comment

Why would I be butt hurt about being smarter than you? Maybe if the only manufacturer I owned was Taurus you would have a point...but there you go again not understanding how to use data.

And right now you're throwing a tantrum while trying to claim I'm the one offended lol.
                            Yea. That wasn't a fit. It was calling a spade a spade. The smartest guy in the room doesn't need to tell everyone he's the smartest guy in the room all the time. Which you feel the need to do in just about every thread you post in. Which is textbook inferiority complex behavior. You know nothing about me or my level of intelligence. You just come off as a sad individual. Real talk.

Comment

Yea. That wasn't a fit. It was calling a spade a spade. The smartest guy in the room doesn't need to tell everyone he's the smartest guy in the room all the time. Which you feel the need to do in just about every thread you post in. Which is textbook inferiority complex behavior. You know nothing about me or my level of intelligence. You just come off as a sad individual. Real talk.
                              I know about quality control and statistics though

I don't need to know about you....

Comment

I know you like to talk a big game. I've forgotten more about statistical process controls than you will ever know. Your like the zit on SVOs ass on your best of days. Your the typical don't know shit think you've got it all figured out engineer. I was teller my my wife about starting a class in social skills for engineers but she correctly surmised it would fail. Most engineers, you're a prime example, are so smart you're too dumb to realize socially you're a 2 year old at best.

You'd do well in Russia. That place is full of arrogant dumbass engineers just like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X