Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my vagina self-lubricated at the thought of buying this revolver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
    Real talk.
    Well, the last time it was proven he wasn't he disappeared for months, has now resurfaced once again mouthing the same shtick. I mean it took a few weeks for him to get up to speed, but alas, the boy is back to old tricks.

Comment

We need more arguing around here. I miss it. Thanks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I know you like to talk a big game. I've forgotten more about statistical process controls than you will ever know. Your like the zit on SVOs ass on your best of days. Your the typical don't know shit think you've got it all figured out engineer. I was teller my my wife about starting a class in social skills for engineers but she correctly surmised it would fail. Most engineers, you're a prime example, are so smart you're too dumb to realize socially you're a 2 year old at best.

You'd do well in Russia. That place is full of arrogant dumbass engineers just like you.
        Triggered!

Comment

LOL at Ruffdaddie getting bitch-slapped yet again.

Comment

I know about quality control and statistics.... yah ruff but like most engineers you have no fucking common sense. Common sense and that photo tell a story. Your job is to figure out the story without a fucking calculator and 40 plus billed hours to mull it over.

I know QC and statistics too, but I'm smart enough not to waste the time when it's unnecessary. And no matter what the statistics are the customer is always right.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I know about quality control and statistics.... yah ruff but like most engineers you have no fucking common sense. Common sense and that photo tell a story. Your job is to figure out the story without a fucking calculator and 40 plus billed hours to mull it over.

I know QC and statistics too, but I'm smart enough not to waste the time when it's unnecessary. And no matter what the statistics are the customer is always right.
              Hahahaha...how many times you gonna lie to me about knowing QC and statistics?

Hint...you don't.

Comment

great photographic evidence, you're a dumbass.

I think we can all agree Taurus's are for those who can't afford the actual gun they're making a cheap knockoff of.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Hahahaha...how many times you gonna lie to me about knowing QC and statistics?

Hint...you don't.
                  I guess being a dipshit just isn't enough for you. You want a scoop of double dipshit. I was a certified SSBB by the ASQ long before you ever heard of Edward Deming or Walter Shewart or J. Juran. Have a nice day, double dipshit. Would you like a 3rd helping? Do we need to discuss the normal distribution and the goal of spc being a 1 in a million failure rate?

This entire thread is a monument to your arrogant dumbfuckery now. The only thing dumber than Taurus' lack of QC in this thread is ruffdaddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I think we can all agree Taurus's are for those who can't afford the actual gun they're making a cheap knockoff of.
                    In the late 90s it was the cool thing to boycott Smith & Wesson and a bunch of people bought Taurus as a replacement.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Tldr

It's 8:15am and Taurus is still shit
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Tldr

It's 8:15am and Taurus is still shit
                        And you’re still an assholeface!!!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          In the late 90s it was the cool thing to boycott Smith & Wesson and a bunch of people bought Taurus as a replacement.
                          Buying a taurus was never cool.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Taurus is for the little people who can’t afford or are too cheap to pony up for a Sig or a (back in the day) Beretta SA.

Comment

I had one because it was at least one of the first to offer a .45 in double stack. It was horrendous. I could not in good conscience sell it FTF so off to a pawn shop it went.

Comment

Ruffdaddy must've lost his hands in his soaking wet vagina since he has no comeback.

Comment

Working...
                                X