New purchase unveiling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New purchase unveiling.

First off excuse the small crappie inverted photos. They don't do this big gun Justice. I'm still experimenting with photo hosting sites can't seem to find one I like yet.

few of you who kind of keep up with me know I've been dropping hints about this gun. Picked it up today an RMR and holster are soon coming.

New Glock model 40 MOS 10mm long slide her name is Lucille by the way, and my girl is thirsty!!

Last edited by soap; 11-02-2017, 02:54 AM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Have you shot it yet ? How accurate is it at 50 yards ?

Comment

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        Have you shot it yet ? How accurate is it at 50 yards ?
        Haven’t yet. Need to stockpile ammo first.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I was thinking more like this.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Nice! I want to eventually get the same thing but the 41 in .45 ACP and add a 10mm conversion barrel to it.

Comment

I'm waiting for the rest of the gen 5's. I have been looking at 10mm barrels for my g3 21 though.

Comment

Only complaint I have is on these OEM Glock frames especially the GEN 4, The finger grooves I can't stand in the factory stapling in that area is too aggressive for my delicate fragile little skin lol. I will at some point send the frame in to get re-stippled and definitely put a nice undercut under the trigger housing.

I dry fired several times I don't know if it's just on this model 40 but definitely the best Glock pen trigger I've ever felt before.
                Last edited by soap; 11-02-2017, 09:34 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Stippled bro, it's stippled
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Stippled bro, it's stippled
                    Yeah this goddamn fucking AutoCorrect, fucking iPhone. I use the speaker to speak into it instead of typing.because it’s faster but unfortunately I make mistake of not reading before submitting.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

there is a laser engraving place in san antonio I follow on facebook that does awesome work on glocks. look it up. you will enjoy their vids.

Comment

I'm going to have a g19 stipled this winter. It's really a g19 BBQ special. I took it in on trade. I'm not sure I'd have ever bought it. It'll be interesting to see how it shoots compared to my nearly stock g19 when it's done.

Comment

If you run out of ammo, it'll still have a lot of uses. Like squashing bugs on the roof, pole vaulting over fences, tie some lights to the end of it and you could direct traffic, rescue cats from trees, and even change the orbit of the moon with a little barrel nudge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Haven’t yet. Need to stockpile ammo first.
                            With a 10mm loading your own is the only way to go.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            I'm going to have a g19 stipled this winter. It's really a g19 BBQ special. I took it in on trade. I'm not sure I'd have ever bought it. It'll be interesting to see how it shoots compared to my nearly stock g19 when it's done.
                            A highly modded Glock with a stock barrel will shoot the same as an out of the box stock one.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                              I'm waiting for the rest of the gen 5's. I have been looking at 10mm barrels for my g3 21 though.
                              I have an EFK 10mm conversion barrel on my Gen4 Glock 21 that has been working flawlessly for me. No additional modifications made to the extractor.

EFK Fire Dragon produces some of the best quality replacement pistol barrels and is one of the largest manufacturers of recoil reduction systems. Our hands-on approach to design, research and development enables us to produce some of the best quality product on the market.

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Only complaint I have is on these OEM Glock frames especially the GEN 4, The finger grooves I can't stand in the factory stapling in that area is too aggressive for my delicate fragile little skin lol. I will at some point send the frame in to get re-stippled and definitely put a nice undercut under the trigger housing.

I dry fired several times I don't know if it's just on this model 40 but definitely the best Glock pen trigger I've ever felt before.
                              I had the finger groves removed on my Gen 4 and I wish I had done it sooner. I also had a full stipple job done along with a grip reduction and undercut on the trigger job. Not sure how it compares to the Gen 5's but I definitely plan on doing it on any Glock's I buy in the future.

Last edited by Jose; 11-06-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X