Is SVO Jeff Lowe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I looked up Jeff Lowe and the tiger king last night. I don't think I have the money Jeff is portrayed to have nor would I spend it the way he does. The guy was also an informant for the FBI. I would die before I did something like that.

WTF does anyone see in the Tiger King? I have never seen a bigger group of dysfunctional white trash in my entire life. Even scrolling through some episodes disgusted me so much I couldn't stand it.

If cub petting ever comes back around I'll pay big bucks to play with a baby tiger.
    Everyone loves watching a train crash and or a good raging dumpster fire. Made us feel better about our quarantine lives.

And it didn't take big bucks...it took us $25 a person I believe to pet a baby tiger. It was shady as hell...we walked through a yard that had those weenie dogs and a juvenile tiger (but still probably 50+ lbs) and into a shifty house. I think it was actually Joe's house. The we literally played with a baby tiger on a dirty old couch.

This was in 2009 which was long before Joe got so wrapped up in his personna. It was just poor folks and tigers then.
    Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 04-30-2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

WTF does anyone see in the Tiger King? I have never seen a bigger group of dysfunctional white trash in my entire life. Even scrolling through some episodes disgusted me so much I couldn't stand it.
      It's basically like having MTV write a plot for the ultimate reality TV show, having Vince McMahon produce it with Sigfried and Roy directing. Then they gave everyone a bunch of meth, including the directors.

One thing I really didn't notice until now though is the lack of diversity on the show. I mean yeah we had plenty of gays but the only minority was the girl that got her arm chewed off. So it's almost like watching a horror flick from the 80s where the token minority gets killed first.

Comment

It used to just be svo855 in reference to my first fox body Mustang. I'm not the one that changed it.
        You mean the first one you designed for Ford?
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I’m sure seeing the level of competition out there was disheartening to you. Imagine someone taking your schtick to a whole new level.

Comment

I will also vouch for SVO. I've had two real life interactions with the man. Both times it was 100% legit.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I’m sure seeing the level of competition out there was disheartening to you. Imagine someone taking your schtick to a whole new level.
              I couldn't make it past episode 4 and that was just scrolling through each episode. What was disheartening is realizing how bad pure white trash is up in OK. I have a house on Lake Eufaula but don't really interact with anybody when I'm up there. I guess I've just been living in a bubble.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I couldn't make it past episode 4 and that was just scrolling through each episode. What was disheartening is realizing how bad pure white trash is up in OK. I have a house on Lake Eufaula but don't really interact with anybody when I'm up there. I guess I've just been living in a bubble.
                Haha I was talking with my folks about picking up 60-100 acres in the Eufaula area and the subject of white trash was the main hangup

Comment

Working...
                X