Even the Lefties are getting tired of Cuomo the Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the Lefties are getting tired of Cuomo the Killer

One think that's blown my mind through this pandemic has been the lefts praise of Cuomo despite his massive failures. It looks like even left leaning articles are finally to realize they fell for a boy with a purty mouth...

Living in a blue state is the worst. It’s unfortunate that the majority of beautiful territory in the US is ran by a Democrat.

Comment

We should have left new york to the british. They pine for tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        We should have left new york to the british. They pine for tyranny.
        NYC ≠ NY state. NYC is so large and populated that people living and working there really control elections in NY and NJ, they have 4 senators representing the city. Really even Connecticut is influenced heavily by NYC politics.

I think we at some point should look at making massive metro areas like Chicago, NYC and LA into districts with their own representation in Washington like DC. I mean when your mayor controls a city more populated than 5+ states combined maybe it's time to reconsider the power structure.

Outside of NYC and even in the Albany they don't have a lot of respect for their governor.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          NYC ≠ NY state. NYC is so large and populated that people living and working there really control elections in NY and NJ, they have 4 senators representing the city. Really even Connecticut is influenced heavily by NYC politics.

I think we at some point should look at making massive metro areas like Chicago, NYC and LA into districts with their own representation in Washington like DC. I mean when your mayor controls a city more populated than 5+ states combined maybe it's time to reconsider the power structure.

Outside of NYC and even in the Albany they don't have a lot of respect for their governor.
          This is why democrats concentrate their efforts on the stupid people in big cities. They get a disproportionate representation by doing so. Heck they almost won the office of President last election because of this. It's why they want redistricting and reallocation so bad in all major cities.

The biggest fear Democrats have is that people would start leaving cities and moving back into rural areas.

Comment

Same with my state and Philadelphia. They should annex Philadelphia to NJ. This would be a hardcore red state then.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Same with my state and Philadelphia. They should annex Philadelphia to NJ. This would be a hardcore red state then.
              Trip, born and raised in Pa. True that Philly, the burgh, Erie, Scranton and Wilkes-Barre are Democratic controlled. Those Cesspools control a great state. Yep, lop off east of the Susquehanna and Pa would be perfect! Enough votes to negate the burgh then !!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Philly always seemed closer to DC to me but I also count Baltimore as extra parking for the capital. I used to fly to Philly when we'd go see my my in-laws in upstate NY. I've since discovered Albany though, it's closer and SouthWest flies there.

Albany sucks as a city but the airport is tiny and really nice. I'd much rather fly into Binghamton but they only have a couple of connecting flights a day so it's freaking expensive.

Comment

Philly always seemed closer to DC to me but I also count Baltimore as extra parking for the capital. I used to fly to Philly when we'd go see my my in-laws in upstate NY. I've since discovered Albany though, it's closer and SouthWest flies there.

Albany sucks as a city but the airport is tiny and really nice. I'd much rather fly into Binghamton but they only have a couple of connecting flights a day so it's freaking expensive.
                  Nah, Philly is literally across the Delaware river from NJ (Camden) to be exact, the worst shithole in NJ. When I lived in Williamsport, PA I went up to NE PA a lot and into upstate NY. Elmira, Painted Post, Binghamton, etc. It was very depressing what the state does to keep money from those upstate towns which pretty much feeds and supplies water to fucken Manhattan and all of those 3rd world shit boroughs.

It's funny though, also NJ near the Delaware River gap and all West of the border to NY is beautiful. Its very country. Once you hit Central NJ due East, it gets concrete and nasty.

Comment

My God I hate Philadelphia, what a shithole.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X