No announcement yet.

Cowboys vs. Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this reminds Jerry to fire his ass...
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I hope this reminds Jerry to fire his ass...
      Jerry to fire his own ass or Garrett’s? Neither is likely, either would be great and both like winning the lotto.

Comment

Shutout! Embarrassing. They apparently did not want to clinch to division today. And Washington and Philadelphia won their games today to cap off a bad day for the Cowboys.

Also, a heavily penalized football team is indicative of POOR coaching. Dak is so incredibly inaccurate, it's cringe-worthy. Back to the drawing board. Being a Cowboys fan is tiresome.

Comment

Dak also needs to get the ball out faster.. I bet he’s lost over 100 yards this season hanging onto the ball when he should’ve gotten rid of it just to avoid the sack
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

What has happened to their offensive line. When the ball is snapped, that thing looks like it's a holy sheet waving in the breeze. It just drapes around DAK.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              What has happened to their offensive line. When the ball is snapped, that thing looks like it's a holy sheet waving in the breeze. It just drapes around DAK.
              Frederick out, Martin out, Tyron Smith playing hurt. They're playing with back ups.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Dak also needs to get the ball out faster.. I bet he’s lost over 100 yards this season hanging onto the ball when he should’ve gotten rid of it just to avoid the sack
                They need RGIII!

Comment

I hope this reminds Jones and Co why Dak ISN'T the QB of the future, and DOESN'T deserve $25-30M per.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I hope this reminds Jones and Co why Dak ISN'T the QB of the future, and DOESN'T deserve $25-30M per.
                    They need Romo!

Comment

Colin Kaepernick and/or Johnny Football are available too.

Comment

Well damnnn...not sure what D showed up....I expected this from Dakota
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          They need Romo!
                          Anyone with a football IQ above 2 would agree with that. Except for you, the all knowing nobody.

Comment

LMMFAO
                            So, wearing Romo's sack on your chin ups your IQ? The more you know. I must salute you after all these years for being one of the most tenacious defenders in blaming everyone and everything other than your guy. Your consistency of doing so is what legends are made of!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Jerry to fire his own ass or Garrett’s? Neither is likely, either would be great and both like winning the lotto.
                              Garrett, but I'd love to land the parlay!
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X