AnthonyS = Tee Many Martooni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnthonyS = Tee Many Martooni's

Shut the fuck up Clown, you're not building anything, and no one wants to go to florida with you.

Claim you bought that busted ass miata for $500, and stay at home and take your wife out for dinner, before I do.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I’m thinking about buying a Miata

Comment

Buy his, hell, i'll go take it for you.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I like turtles

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          I like turtles
          Wanna buy a snappin turtle?
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

you shouldn't fuck with peoples wives! that's a dangerous hobby you got there

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              you shouldn't fuck with peoples wives! that's a dangerous hobby you got there
              He doesn't. For some reason he just likes to say he does. Nobody knows why.

Yeah I'm bored fuck it. I'm gonna go around and necro all kinds of threads.
              WH

Comment

17 catalytic converters, and 6 shift knobs.

it's been a busy day at the pick n pull.

is there any rule that says i cant sell a team mate my 05 GT for $2018 and we split a double cheeseburger?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What the fuck are you on about now dude??

You did 40 hours of repair and took drunken driving sessions in between all weekend?

who the fuck do you think you are to call your cars 'the blue car', or 'the red car' like anyone gives one single flying fuck what you drive, unless its headed off the side of a mountain.

and you dont have a lift either, stop lying, you asked me to borrow my engine hoist and couldnt figure out a way to come pick it up.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Comment

nvm, just saw the other idiots post.

Comment

the final tallies are in, and the judges gotta give it to AnthonyS. Al started out way too soft, but even with support from the crowd, he was unable to recover. At this point, Al P is simply going to be recognized as AnthonyS' bitch. and to top it all off, i bet al p still walks by that area sniffin' the air to see if he

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                        X