2020 Jeep Gladiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    That rear axle overhang is going to be a problem for anyone that might actually need a Wrangler.
    So you're saying most customers won't notice, got it.

Comment

Shoulda been offered in a 2 dr with a shorter more useless bed.
      Last edited by inline 6; 11-30-2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

its going to sell like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          That rear axle overhang is going to be a problem for anyone that might actually need a Wrangler.
          You're not wrong, but anyone that'll put it on a trail will likely have a lift, rendering it less of an issue.

Comment

The put out a list of Mopar accessories also

Bed-mounted cross rails: Adapted from Ram 1500, bed cross rails work with Trail Rail system for adding Mopar lifestyle accessories, such as bike carriers, kayak carriers and more.
            Bed storage system: Tailgate opens for access to dual sliding drawers, providing lockable storage space for gear, supplies and tools.
            Ramps: A carryover from Mopar portfolio for Ram 1500, these ramps are designed provide easy ingress and egress into bed area.
            Lift kit: Available 2-inch lift kit delivers additional off-road clearance and adds aggressive appearance.
            Bedliners: Durable, factory-backed spray-in bedliner available as production option through Mopar Custom Shop, with drop-in bedliner also available.
            Roof rack/carriers: Mopar roof rack accommodates variety of lifestyle cargo carriers, such as a bicycle, ski and snowboard carriers.
            Door sill guards: Composite and stainless steel door sill guards feature the Gladiator text logo.
            Tonneau covers: Similar in design to tonneau covers for Ram 1500, but configured to fit Jeep Gladiator, options include hard-trifold, soft–trifold and soft roll-up tonneau covers.
            Side graphics: Graphics unique to Jeep Gladiator flow down from C-pillar and include a hexagonal design, military and retro-themed options.
            Hood graphics: Options include “Flag,” “1941” and “Jeep Grille Through the Years” designs.
            Cold air intake: Features the Jeep brand logo and draws in fresh air from hood cut-out to increase engine performance.
            Katzkin seats: Katzkin leather seats are embroidered with distinctive Jeep grille logo in Tungsten stitching.
            Tube doors: Tough, 2-inch-round steel tube doors add open-air feel that makes Jeep Gladiator unique for midsize pickups.
            LED off-road lights: Military grade 5-inch and 7-inch LED lights shine at a maximum of 8,000 lumens for 7-inch option, with JPP brackets available for mounting.
            Sun bonnets: Mopar mesh and solid sun bonnets provide UV-tested protection when hardtop is removed.
            Grab handles: Mopar grab handles feature Jeep grille logo and are hard-secured, offering increased grip.
            All-weather mats: Durable, all-weather mats fit like a glove and feature graphic design inspired by rugged Moab trails.
            Wheels: Aluminum 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels help negotiate off-road terrain, and additional wheel options include five-spoke “gear” and five-spoke “slot” designs.
            Rock rails: Unique, heavy-gauge steel JPP rock rails are thicker and wider and utilize same powder-coating on Ram Truck bedliners to give non-slip finish.
            Bumpers: Rugged, sturdy, winch-capable steel bumpers include production Rubicon and “Stubby” bumper options.

Not gonna lie, I dig the Rubicon

and I like the bed storage idea

Comment

The world has enough trucks already....fugly...But Jeeps have a big following so they will sell good for a year or so.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I don't hate it, it reminds of the 1977 Jeep Honcho, anyone remember those rigs...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think it looks really cool, but I've also always like the Brute Jeep pickup conversion. However I bet a decked out Rubicon will be pushing the base price of a raptor and I would rather have the Raptor.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

and I like the bed storage idea
                  I think the company is called decked that makes that, they have it for most models of trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    However I bet a decked out Rubicon will be pushing the base price of a raptor and I would rather have the Raptor.
                    That's un-believable that, that thing could cost north of $60k and yes you're right for that much coin I'm pimpin a Raptor...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      That's un-believable that, that thing could cost north of $60k and yes you're right for that much coin I'm pimpin a Raptor...
                      I read one article that said a current Rubicon with every option is 57k so it wouldn't be a stretch at all to put the gladiator at 60k and then it would need mods to really look right, whereas I'm perfectly happy with the raptor stock.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

I think the company is called decked that makes that, they have it for most models of trucks.
                        It looks like Decked is making them for Chrysler Corp.

Comment

For actual trail-riding, I'd take the Jeep over the Ford, but here in town the bigger truck has the edge.

Comment

My BIL has the 'Decked' setup in his F250, and it's pretty freaking cool.. He also has the full length slide-out that sits on top of it, as well as locking pull down storage attached to the ceiling of his canopy.. It's a pretty bitchin setup.

The ceiling thing is like this:

Holds a couple of rifles and accessories perfectly.

Comment

The one good thing about the Jeep truck is that I know there will be a million really awesome aftermarket accessories / options for kitting out the truck bed area.

A flatbad / tray back setup that replaces the bed (australian style) would be really cool, and I bet we'll see at least one or two companies come up with that..

Hell, I might actually consider one if I could get a Flip Pac style canopy for it, like this:

Kind of like the habitat version, but with the benefit of the longer bed for more interior 'living' space..

Comment

440ft lbs or torque for the diesel. DAYUM.

I just bought a JLU, back in June. I will have to wait but I’m interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X