Trump's attack on Ford reveals return of the Ranger and Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    It has the same problem as the rest of the Ford truck lineup, it's too damned expensive. Thing should be $25-$30K, not $35-$45k
    Ford's site says they start at $24,300, though you may have to wait out the "all new" dealer mark-up to get close to that. They would be stupid to come in at 10k+ above the competition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

It has the same problem as the rest of the Ford any auto makers truck lineup, it's too damned expensive. Thing should be $25-$30K, not $35-$45k
      ftfy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        ftfy
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Ford's site says they start at $24,300, though you may have to wait out the "all new" dealer mark-up to get close to that. They would be stupid to come in at 10k+ above the competition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Cars.com has a few for sale, and they all show MSRP of $36k or more. Might just be a typo.

ftfy
          Agreed, but Ford is by far the worst, running a few grand higher than Ram or Chevy at all trim levels.

Comment

Cars.com has a few for sale, and they all show MSRP of $36k or more. Might just be a typo.
            The cheapest ones are $27k, which are XL's with a couple of the cheaper options.

Comment

Agreed, but Ford is by far the worst, running a few grand higher than Ram or Chevy at all trim levels.
              Ford was cheaper out the door than the Chevy for me. Sure the sticker is ridiculous...but when ford is dropping 11-16K off sticker the story changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Ford was cheaper out the door than the Chevy for me. Sure the sticker is ridiculous...but when ford is dropping 11-16K off sticker the story changes.
                Whomever pays MSRP for a vehicle is either rich and has money to burn or a complete moron. I have never paid MSRP for any of my Ford vehicles I have bought new and that included my Cobra.
                I only got $5k off my Explorer, but I got 0%-72 months and I'm cool with that...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                  You can still buy one in Australia with a diesel.
                  You can buy a ranger everywhere in the world except for here with a diesel.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post

$225,000
                    That’s absurd!

Comment

I’m glad he is at least trying to fix it! Trump is right bring jobs back quit feeding Mexico and the fucking cartels. ( and fuck all u drug addicts too) a lot of people in America better wake the fuck up! Respect your president trying to do what is right. America can make things and Americans can have good jobs again.

Comment

Wut?

Dodge doesn't even make a single cab for 2019, or am I missing something?

Last edited by CexMashean; 12-14-2018, 08:23 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Old broncos fetch a fortune..

Take a look at our work. These are some of our rebuilt Ford Broncos. If you are interested in restored Broncos, contact us today.

I believe these guys are licensed by ford.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            There is a 4 door diesel powered Ranger that can be had for under 30k that I would buy a few of if I could.
                            Just import one
                            WH

Comment

Wut?
                              Again, been using cars.com, ford is $41K for an 18 lariat, Chevy is $35K for an 18 LTZ with the same features, and Dodge is $38K for a Laramie. 18 King Ranch = 46.5K, 18 High Country = $40k, 18 Longhorn = $45.8k. 2019 Ram Tradesman = $23.7, F150 XL = $21k, Silverado WT = $20K

Comment

So you're using dealer markups as a deciding factor, and not the manufacturers' msrp?

That doesn't seem fair. Not ford's fault more people want them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X