X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    Haha.

Nice Shelby GT500 btw!!
    are you in the N. dallas area? my brother was telling me about a run in with a ZR1 a few weeks ago. Race any C6 Zoh's in the past few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
      are you in the N. dallas area? my brother was telling me about a run in with a ZR1 a few weeks ago. Race any C6 Zoh's in the past few weeks?
      I raced two randomly, but that was a few months ago I think. One was a black Z06 with painted green (I think) calipers. The other, can't remember the color had a female passenger. Both ran pretty good, but I edged them out. My car is cyber gray with the comp gray wheels.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I raced two randomly, but that was a few months ago I think. One was a black Z06 with painted green (I think) calipers. The other, can't remember the color had a female passenger. Both ran pretty good, but I edged them out. My car is cyber gray with the comp gray wheels.
        hmm. more then likely, he was the 2nd one b/c i think his wife might have been with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
          hmm. more then likely, he was the 2nd one b/c i think his wife might have been with him.
          If it was on George Bush or 121 tollroad heading west (one of those two, get GB and 121 toll mixed up), then it was probably him.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

That sounds like KFord.

Comment

480 to the rear wheels has never been much if you are driving a 3700 lb. car. That's heavy as hell.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Basic bolt ons and some smack can put any modern muscle car in the 700rw area
                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post
                  I ran into a couple new 5.0's this past weekend and I never really get on my car much. Its more of a garage queen these days. The new 5.0's are impressive to say the least. I am a fan of anything fast and have owned my fair share of Ford's and Chevy's.

Long story short. I got in a couple friendly runs and although I pulled them both it was not by a whole lot. I have the mods in my sig and not sure what these cars had. They were pretty darn equal though.

Damn heavy ass Camaro. I need a light Vette again.
                  wow. did you race them "correctly" or the Camaro way?
                  2011 Mustang GT
                  sigpic

Comment

I heard there's a crew cab truck that they call a Camaro killer around here somewhere.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                      I heard there's a crew cab truck that they call a Camaro killer around here somewhere.

And so it begins already..

Comment

Please send me a link that shows the GT500 has a factory standard 100k powertrain warranty. I'd love to see that. I'd also love to see that engine run 100k hard miles with a 2.9L Whipple twin screw blower.
                        Not that it means anything,

But Top gear UK tested the zr1 and it wouldn't start after 3 days of hard driving.

Good thing you got that 100k mile warranty! Youll need it! Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          Not that it means anything,

But Top gear UK tested the zr1 and it wouldn't start after 3 days of hard driving.

Good thing you got that 100k mile warranty! Youll need it! Lol
                          Don't start with your shit. You need to shut the fuck up with your $4k pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Don't start with your shit. You need to shut the fuck up with your $4k pile of crap.
                            Don't start with your shit, my pile of shit earned me a cookie. So fuck off.

And if I could get 4k for me car I'd be ahead! Lol!

Either way, I didn't say what I said was worth anything.. They tested the gt500 and said it was useless because the solid rear axle made traction In cornering a handful.

The zr1 and it's flimsily ass body panels was a great car until it didn't start after 3 days. Way to go GM.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

you should get rid of that turd and get back on the dirt.
                              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Can I ask a serious question?

I'm going to ask anyway

Have you ever had anything with over 600 rwhp?

Comment

Working...
                                X