Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Where did I say that?

Lol.. Youre a fucking moron, because you can't read.
    Dude read your posts before you call someone a moron. You were talking about FACTORY performance, than brought up the fact that a Ford GT (COMPLETELY NON FACTORY) holds the standing mile record. You're jumping all over the place trying different angles to prove you're right..

Also being a good friend of Threefingerpete, i would recommend NOT calling him "dumb as rat turds" to his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      Dude read your posts before you call someone a moron. You were talking about FACTORY performance, than brought up the fact that a Ford GT (COMPLETELY NON FACTORY) holds the standing mile record. You're jumping all over the place trying different angles to prove you're right..

Also being a good friend of Threefingerpete, i would recommend NOT calling him "dumb as rat turds" to his face.
      thats called assault buddy
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I beg to differ. I have a 99% stock (lid, smooth bellow, flowmaster welded into stock catback) 98 Trans am. I have yet to have ANY trouble putting SEVERAL cars on any stockish cobra besides an 03-04. With a stock 03-04 its been pretty much a drivers race.
        Magazine racing > real world racing

Comment

I beg to differ. I have a 99% stock (lid, smooth bellow, flowmaster welded into stock catback) 98 Trans am. I have yet to have ANY trouble putting SEVERAL cars on any stockish cobra besides an 03-04. With a stock 03-04 its been pretty much a drivers race.
          when and were 99 cobra from a roll
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            when and were 99 cobra from a roll
            roll? may as well compare dyno sheets. 291/321 @ 100* outside.. u?

If you want a dig race let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              Magazine racing > real world racing

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                When and why did me being from pilot point have anything to do with this?
                You tell me! Is there a halfway house for people with brain injuries up there or something?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Bring it, cinderella.

Comment

if you know what you are doing, it'll be around the same price as a hci on an ls1.

t56? a turd and will not shift at higher rpms
                    t45? a turd and will not shift at higher rpms
                    3650? a turd and will shift at high rpm, and only somtimes bust synchros

That is with stock equipment. Of course a $6k t56 will be able to shift at almost any rpm
                    So what about all the guys making 600+ horsepower with stock T56 transmissions in F bodies? Should we just go ahead and tell them that their trannies are junk and stop racing now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      You tell me! Is there a halfway house for people with brain injuries up there or something?
                      I'm going with lead in the water supply.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        So what about all the guys making 600+ horsepower with stock T56 transmissions in F bodies? Should we just go ahead and tell them that their trannies are junk and stop racing now?
                        They will not shift at higher rpms. They are junk for a max effort n/a cobra.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

roll? may as well compare dyno sheets. 291/321 @ 100* outside.. u?

If you want a dig race let me know.
                          No dyno chart. You scared of a little 4.6?
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Then perhaps you should tone down your posts that are full of insults and just have a normal adult conversation.

Comment

No dyno chart. You scared of a little 4.6?
                              Not at all. you scared of a dig race? Cant drive your shit? roll racing sub 300hp cars is fucking BORING.

Comment

They will not shift at higher rpms. They are junk for a max effort n/a cobra.
                                I'm talking about the T56. They work, if you can't shift one, it's because you're the one with the problem. PLENTY of guys have gone 9's through a T56.

Comment

Working...
                                X