Rangers 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    It finally took 3 months for the bottom to come out. That being said I don't think many thought the Rangers would be fighting for a Wild Card berth all the way to the All Star Break.
    Definitely not, I don't think anyone thought Lynn or Minor would be as good as they are either. If you believe in WAR numbers only Bellinger and Trout have a higher rating than Minor and Lynn is #7 overall, the 3rd highest pitcher behind Minor and Sherzer.

They're doing it in a hitter friendly park with a couple of below average infielders and who knows what catchers.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Definitely not, I don't think anyone thought Lynn or Minor would be as good as they are either. If you believe in WAR numbers only Bellinger and Trout have a higher rating than Minor and Lynn is #7 overall, the 3rd highest pitcher behind Minor and Sherzer.

They're doing it in a hitter friendly park with a couple of below average infielders and who knows what catchers.
      Have to also give Gallo some props. Although he got injured he clearly turned a corner and improved. Would've like to see him play the whole 2nd half.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Well I can't argue about the Astros anymore. Their rotation for the rest of the season is just sick with Greinke in the mix.

1. Verlander (14-4, 2.73 ERA, 0.81 WHIP)

2. Gerrit Cole (12-4, 2.94 ERA, 1.00 WHIP)

3. Greinke (10-4, 2.90 ERA, 0.94 WHIP)

4. Wade Miley (9-4, 3.06 ERA, 1.12 WHIP)

5. Jose Urquidy (1-0, 4.26 ERA, 1.21 WHIP)

Comment

Well the Astros set themselves up to kick the Rangers asses well into the farseeable future and the Rangers did...... oh yah nothing. I’m sure they’ll find some coaches and office personnel to fire though.

Jon Daniels and Jerry Jones..... both too much like Al Davis.

Comment

Let's get this thing unpinned and let it sink to the bottom like the 2019 Rangers
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Do we have a shot at Cole next year?

Comment

Working...
              X