No announcement yet.

Cheeseheads vs Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last PI that was not called was trash too. They couldn't challenge it because of the bullshit one that they were forced to challenge in the first place.

I don't really understand why teams that win challenges actually lose the opportunity to continue challenging? They should make it 2 unsuccessful challenges and you're done and unlimited successful ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      That last PI that was not called was trash too. They couldn't challenge it because of the bullshit one that they were forced to challenge in the first place.

I don't really understand why teams that win challenges actually lose the opportunity to continue challenging? They should make it 2 unsuccessful challenges and you're done and unlimited successful ones.
      That's what tennis did. Win and you don't lose the challenge. Of course in tennis, it takes a grand total of 30 second to challenge and it's all electronic.

Comment

Y’all hear that? League MVP Aaron Jones just scored another TD.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Will somebody agree with Brent that our defense sucks, please...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I disagreed with you as far as saying the defense sucks, they held the Fins to no TDs and coming into the game they had the #4 defense. And the TDs the Gspot men and Foreskins had were in mop up duty, you take those off the board and they have the #1 defense, numbers don't lie.
            Last edited by Nash B.; 10-07-2019, 03:49 PM.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              I disagreed with you as far as saying the defense sucks, they held the Fins to no TDs and coming into the game they had the #4 defense. And the TDs the Gspot men and Foreskins had were in mop up duty, you take those off t
              ahahahaha!
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shit, didn't realize it didn't copy the whole thing
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Shit, didn't realize it didn't copy the whole thing
                  I recognized it right away and started lmao!

Asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Will somebody agree with Brent that our defense sucks, please...
                    The whole goddamn team sucked!

I disagreed with you as far as saying the defense sucks, they held the Fins to no TDs and coming into the game they had the #4 defense. And the TDs the Gspot men and Foreskins had were in mop up duty, you take those off the board and they have the #1 defense, numbers don't lie.

lmao
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We knew GB was going to run and we still couldn't stop the run. We = Cowboys
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                      X