No announcement yet.

Epstein suicided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had three hours to kill hisself. That’s plenty of time to choke yourself, revive, and then hang yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals article

https://www.fox4news.com/news/jeffre...-baden-reveals
      Did anyone really, seriously doubt the outcome? Especially with his ties to the Clintons?
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Did anyone really, seriously doubt the outcome? Especially with his ties to the Clintons?
        No, but this at least shines some light and credibility on the subject for those who think otherwise. There are quite a few folks out there who dismiss this kind of thing. Kind of like those leftist nuts that claim the Border Crisis is "manufactured".

People will dismiss conspiracy theorists all day long, but it's get a tad more difficult when it's the professional opinion of a former NYC Medical Examiner with decades of experience.

There is a trail of tears in regards to the Clintons dating all the way back to when Bill was still Governor of Arkansas.

Comment

How the Hell could he (Epstein) not realize the danger he was facing and not set up some kinda' Dead Man's Switch{Information Dump} to protect himself?

Was he thinking "yeah, me and Bill-Hill are buddies.. they'll take care of me" type thing?

He was "taken care of" alright...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            How the Hell could he (Epstein) not realize the danger he was facing and not set up some kinda' Dead Man's Switch{Information Dump} to protect himself?

Was he thinking "yeah, me and Bill-Hill are buddies.. they'll take care of me" type thing?

He was "taken care of" alright...

mardyn
            He was a monster, he did have a plan, but not how you think. He bragged about the fact that if he ever went down and something happened to him he'd made sure there was no way for any of his victims could get to his money. He reveled in that. He knew his goose was cooked.

Comment

This retired ME is gonna be the next to suicide himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                This retired ME is gonna be the next to suicide himself.
                Double tap to the back of the head.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  Double tap to the back of the head.
                  By himself of coarse, with a shot gun.

Comment

Epstein was absolutely terrified of what was going to happen to him if he was held in federal custody. He knew he was a dead man. The real proof will come when his attorneys start getting murdered or disappearing.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

On Friday afternoon, Megyn Kelly continued her return to the news business with a bombshell interview as she sat down with Ashley Bianco, the former ABC News producer who was fired after only four days at CBS News for allegedly being behind the tape of ABC’s Amy Robach admitting that the network quashed her reporting about alleged serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Comment

What if Epstein was an “asset” used to blackmail the world’s elite in order to push the one world order’s agenda...

This is my opinion. Cameras were installed around his facilities, that were not his. The future will reveal the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                          What if Epstein was an “asset” used to blackmail the world’s elite in order to push the one world order’s agenda...

This is my opinion. Cameras were installed around his facilities, that were not his. The future will reveal the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          This is 100 percent accurate. IMHO
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Biblically speaking, there's lots to say and debate about what yall are emoting...

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              This is 100 percent accurate. IMHO
                              more like 110% accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                Biblically speaking, there's lots to say and debate about what yall are emoting...
                                pffft
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X