Da Boyz vs the 'Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Ohhh, that muthufucking ball was lathered up with a full bottle of Soulglow, you can believe that shit!
    Speaking from experience, never go full Soul Glow, and stop willing your team to lose, asshole!
    Last edited by SS Junk; 09-30-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      At some point you guys are going to have to accept that they're getting gashed left and right. This whole "they made stops when it counted" is just excuses and won't do you any good against good teams. Stopping bad teams, stopping teams missing their elite QB, etc amounts to nothing. They are giving up BIG yards to shit teams. Defense keeps this up, they won't make the post season. End of story.
      Yeah it was apparent when everyone knew New Orleans was going to run, and they still gave up first down after first down. They didn't get the stop they needed at the end until Bridgewater started passing.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looked like shit all the way around this week. When is Elliott going to start earning that contract? When is the defense? I am not here to tell Henry he's wrong, but... 4 weeks in a row now, this "elite" defense has looked like hot garbage.
        Uhhh, they didn't give up a single td, the offense went up against a tough defense in a loud ass superdome. If we don't get those dumb ass calls, we might win. The NFL is all about possessions and with that ghost fumble on Elliot, that once in a year fumble by Witten we might get a FG and we would have won. Lets not forget about the bullshit calls on Cooper and two key drops by Cobb one of which was in the endzone, hell that one right there would have won us the game, Brent.

Not sure why you're hating all of a sudden this year or what you expect...

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Speaking from experience, never go full Soul Glow, and stop willing your team to lose, asshole!
        Shut the fuck up, moron. I already posted to think we are going to go undefeated in this or any season is asinine.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shut the fuck up, moron. I already posted to think we are going to go undefeated in this or any season is asinine.
          Foolsball is serious!111
          That's not what you said:
          they are gonna lose several
          WTF kind of team spirit is that? That's willing your team to lose, asshole!

Comment

Foolsball is serious!111
            That's not what you said:

WTF kind of team spirit is that? That's willing your team to lose, asshole!
            I had a nice degrading response typed up, but then I remembered, that baseball bat to the side of the head really did fuck you up didn't it...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That and knowing that Rodney was up in your wife's guts has got to take a mental toll.

Comment

I had a nice degrading response typed up, but then I remembered, that baseball bat to the side of the head really did fuck you up didn't it...
                Still regretting being too much of a chicken shit to get out of the car?

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                That and knowing that Rodney was up in your wife's guts has got to take a mental toll.
                You never did answer how your beer date went with ol' Fakenews? Were you healed up from the post op enough for it to be a success, 450lb Chastity Bono?

Comment

You never did answer how your beer date went with ol' Fakenews? Were you healed up from the post op enough for it to be a success, 450lb Chastity Bono?
                  Just like you, he's a fucking pussy. He wouldn't show up.

I can't tell if you're saint-like in forgiving your wife, or if you're the sites resident closet cuck.

Comment

That's okay, 450lb Chastity Bono. You can always lick your own bitch tits for comfort. They are real, right?

Comment

Uhhh, they didn't give up a single td, the offense went up against a tough defense in a loud ass superdome. If we don't get those dumb ass calls, we might win. The NFL is all about possessions and with that ghost fumble on Elliot, that once in a year fumble by Witten we might get a FG and we would have won. Lets not forget about the bullshit calls on Cooper and two key drops by Cobb one of which was in the endzone, hell that one right there would have won us the game, Brent.

Not sure why you're hating all of a sudden this year or what you expect...
                      You can keep on playing "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts" if you want to, but you're wasting your time. That shit doesn't win football games. You see it as refs losing the game for them. No sir. Perform well enough to win, and the refs won't have anything to do with it. I love how being a realist makes suddenly makes me a hater. This defense can't stop the run, can't stop the pass. Fact.

They are underperforming. Period. You can argue it all you want, you're wrong. Stats don't lie. Time has proven me right through the first 4 weeks of the season, and will continue to do so throughout the season if they don't get this train back on the tracks.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You're fucking terrible at insults.

Comment

I'm just here to agree with bcoop that the refs fucked us out of that game.

Comment

You can keep on playing "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts" if you want to, but you're wasting your time. That shit doesn't win football games. You see it as refs losing the game for them. No sir. Perform well enough to win, and the refs won't have anything to do with it. I love how being a realist makes suddenly makes me a hater. This defense can't stop the run, can't stop the pass. Fact.

They are underperforming. Period. You can argue it all you want, you're wrong. Stats don't lie. Time has proven me right through the first 4 weeks of the season, and will continue to do so throughout the season if they don't get this train back on the tracks.
                            As long as you acknowledge that the refs in this game and many others have sucked cock this season, we good.

I agree with with you, I never said they were a number one in defense, they haven't allowed many TD's so far this season, to me that's a good enough defense. Offense was clicking, that's our strong suit right now. They fumbled away two drives and three others were done because of dropped passes (not shit to do with the refs) The offense didn't do enough in this game.

Comment

This bullshit again, I didn't get out of the car because my job was to drive the car, make sure you don't catch us in that busted up car of yours and the cops, get it? I did my job and you got your ass kicked by the guys I took over to do their job, asshole!

Comment

This bullshit again, I didn't get out of the car because my job was to drive the car, make sure you don't catch us in that busted up car of yours and the cops, get it? I did my job and you got your ass kicked by the guys I took over to do their job, asshole!
                                yadda blah blah... so many excuses, coward!
                                What's your prediction on how Dallas will do, Negative Nancy?

Comment

Working...
                                X