Guy cuts his AR15 in half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy cuts his AR15 in half

So this video has gone viral according to my wife. She showed it to me last night and I laughed at a ton that he had to say. He says he is going to destroy his preban AR and cuts it with a chopsaw. He only cuts the barrel and in the process commits a felony by making an illegal SBR. Please share this video and have the ATF pay this guy a visit.

A man in New York has gone viral after he posted a video sawing his AR-15 gun in half in hopes that one less gun will result in fewer mass shootings.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

On his fb page he shows the receiver cut in half also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

His gun, his choice - I don't understand it though.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

So powerful and bold. I'm going to drain the oil out of my car so it can't be used to mow people down.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          On his fb page he shows the receiver cut in half also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Dammit! That's lame as shit. That looked like a nice SP1
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Every old Colt that gets cut up make the ones I own more valuable.

I wonder if he will do the samething to his car the next time some sand nigger drives one through a crowd.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What an idiot. Everyone knows that with proper training on and off the leash, that AR15's are completely safe.

Comment

Sell me the parts of that evil gun. I'll make sure they never murder anyone.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There was a follow up to that where a "person" posted that a friend cut up his AR-15....it was a photo of a disassembled HK93 with a jigsaw sitting next to it. Completely undamaged. Troll level 1000 or just an idiot...?

Comment

That would be hilarious if he was prosecuted for creating a sbr.

Comment

These libtards should cut off their dicks too so they can't father illegitimate children.

Comment

Working...
                      X