Dems put up bill to ban ALL semi autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    In the past I would say something like this, if passed, would be the fuse that lit something very ugly.

However, with the way the American electorate is today, this could very well happen without a great amount of push back.

Folks, the 2nd Amendment, as envisioned (a bulwark against totalitarianism) may be at risk.

That is the way it looks, and not to be complacent, but gun control is politically toxic and is extremely unpopular. The fuss and wailing that they are able to conjure through great effort, does not remotely reflect reality. As you well know.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      That is the way it looks, and not to be complacent, but gun control is politically toxic and is extremely unpopular. The fuss and wailing that they are able to conjure through great effort, does not remotely reflect reality. As you well know.
      Which is why they don't push it when they're in the majority, they shame Republicans into doing it when they are
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Which is why they don't push it when they're in the majority, they shame Republicans into doing it when they are
        Ya, way too many folks posting videos of kids crying about it and such. I GET IT, but bans/control/confiscation simply cannot fix the core issues. Unfortunately, it takes more than 5 minutes of effort to really dig into the issues around gun violence - and neither the media or their sheeple will do so.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Do you want to lose elections? Because this is how you lose elections.

Comment

Transfers everything to Schedule A in the Trust. Therefore a person is not the owner, the entity is and the entity dies when the Trustees/Beneficiaries say so.

In the mean time. The Trust will keep buying and owning.

Not that I see this passing anyways though.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Bring it on. Nothing will guarantee a Red Wave like gun ban legislation.
              Not if Jimmy Kimmel and the rest of the crying elite can convince their drones it's Trump's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Not if Jimmy Kimmel and the rest of the crying elite can convince their drones it's Trump's fault.
                This has already been accomplished.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

There are 10x more guns than there are dipshits that voted blue in the last election...let's just have it out already and put an end to all this shit. Those sissy's wearing pajamas will freeze up and piss themselves and the only thing left is dig LARGE pits. Teach them a lesson about spouting off when nobody asked and about rebellion/sedition and general treason. The victors always write the history books... think about that. My patience glass is about fucking empty.

Next.

Comment

The RNC called today to ask for a donation. I asked "What the hell are Republicans doing even talking gun control and where the fuck is my wall? Call me back when you have someone who can give me some answers."
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                    X