No announcement yet.

Damn car ADD. Ordered another one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn this thing is sweet!!!! just bought my wife a used 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo that damn thing is surprisingly quick
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Why vette too gnarly? What was gnarled about it
      WH

Comment

The fact it wants to kill you all the time. That and its loud and rides rough cause racecar.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

If you need somebody to keep fresh gas in the vette I’ll be your huckleberry

Comment

LOL. It is currently down. Slave blew up and bent the forks on the pressure plate. New billet slave and pressure plate are on the way.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Car show up yet?
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

who makes the billet slave?

Comment

Few companies. Thats the billet sleeve for the OEM slave that helps a ton. Monster now makes a full billet slave though which is the real way to go.

And no, 2.5 hours ago he said he would be here in about 2 hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X