Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchy's Taco

This place is pretty damn good.
    The Green chili pulled pork is great and all thier salsa's are damn good.

Just had the Dirty Santa tonight it's damn good too.

At Torchy’s, we make Damn Good food that breaks the mold. Order online or through the Torchy's App for delivery or skip the line when pick-up today. Now that's Damn Good!

Damn.

Their menu looks interesting. Maybe I'll swing by after work one of these days. How big are these tacos? They sure do charge enough for them.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Damn.

Their menu looks interesting. Maybe I'll swing by after work one of these days. How big are these tacos? They sure do charge enough for them.
      They put a fair amount of meat in the taco's. The way it looks in the pics is exactly what it looks like when you get it.
      They are a little high but it good.

Comment

Two will do for a fat slob of shit like me then?

Comment

Oh yeah. I usually buy two, eat one there and save the other for later.

Comment

X2. Excellent eatin! I believe they originated in austin out by ut. They are excellent and really not that pricey.
            ./ ____ _ _\.
            (]]]_ o _[[[)
            \o_FORD_o/
            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

They're in DFW now? There's one right next to my work in Austin. Love that place.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                They're in DFW now? There's one right next to my work in Austin. Love that place.
                There is one in Dallas on the corner of Preston Rd and forrest Ln.

Comment

Torchies is my favorite place to eat. I usually get three or four tacos and grub out.

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

I like Torchy's but they go overboard on their toppings sometimes trying to stuff too much into a taco, that the flavors get muddled.

Their green chile queso is some of the best I've ever had, and what keeps me going back over other places in Austin. That and their taco's of the month. I haven't had the Dirty Santa yet, but I did have the Turkey Mole last month, and it was awesome.

Of all the "chain" taco places out there, Torchy's is definitely the best. If you never have to step inside of a Fuzzy's, I envy you.

Comment

I just tried the bad santa. Shrimp and chorizo are an interesting combo. Also a Democrat, brushfire, baja, and a nookie. I could eat that everyday.

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

I loved the dirty santa, actually bought the stuff to make it at home tonight.
                        I'm going to try the brushfire and Mr pink next time I'm there.

Comment

One of our vendors brought in their breakfast tacos. They were pretty tasty.

Comment

What's a nookie?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              What's a nookie?
                              nookie is a deep fried ball of cookie dough that's garnished with powdered sugar.

It's also something I do it all for...

Comment

Working...
                              X