X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Here's a left wing news source showing that it isn't

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/04/1...er/19peac.html
    I think the point is that the meme you posted skewed the story. She didn't set out to prove Muslims are peaceful, just to encourage peace between diffetent cultures.
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        I think the point is that the meme you posted skewed the story. She didn't set out to prove Muslims are peaceful, just to encourage peace between diffetent cultures.
        I understand what you're saying, but she wasn't hitchhiking through the world for peace. She wasnt hitchiking through Germany or switzerland. She was hitchhiking through the middle East.

Here is a BBC story where it reported she wanted to show that she could put her trust in the kindness of local people.

Local people in the Middle East which is 90+% Muslim, ergo Peaceful muslims

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

'World peace' hitcher is murdered

Ms di Marineo (L) was hitch-hiking to the Middle East with a fellow artist

An Italian woman artist who was hitch-hiking to the Middle East dressed as a bride to promote world peace has been found murdered in Turkey.
        She had said she wanted to show that she could put her trust in the kindness of local people.

Comment

• I'm sure lots of people told her that what she was going to do was very dangerous, but liberals can't be reached by threat of danger. They just march on to death oblivious.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• You can tell this one is racist because he's a skin head

Comment

• Comment

• "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”

―*Thomas Jefferson

"Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle." - Thomas Jefferson, 1807

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                        Sounds like a solid plan. I think I'll drop my daughter off tonight on MLF Blvd in south Dallas so she can encourage some peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I'm sure lots of people told her that what she was going to do was very dangerous, but liberals can't be reached by threat of danger. They just march on to death oblivious.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            That is their problem that they created when they made that choice to spread their legs. Or, maybe it was doggy style. Who really knows.

Comment

• So you're saying it should be like that one episode of the twilight zone, where they phased out men and made sure only women were born
                              WH

Comment

• I'm just putting the blame back on them since they like to be in control of their bodies. It's what they would want.

Comment

Working...
                                X