Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      I watched his interview with Dan rather today on YouTube. Dude lives in a double wide in the hills of Tennessee.

Comment

• Lol @ "a geneticist"

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
          I watched his interview with Dan rather today on YouTube. Dude lives in a double wide in the hills of Tennessee.
          and drives a 1979 Tans-Am with T-tops.

Comment

• Lmao! I love Greg Gutfeld

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Don't try this, guys.

A Haitian govt official that was supposed to testify against Clinton -Dead
                  A republican strategist that had a line on the missing Clinton emails -Dead

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        Need to see that returned to 10%.

Anyone have anything close to an idea on what the government could actually operate on these days? If you trimmed all the unnecessary bullshit of course. My guess is it would be somewhere around 10%
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Need to see that returned to 10%.

Anyone have anything close to an idea on what the government could actually operate on these days? If you trimmed all the unnecessary bullshit of course. My guess is it would be somewhere around 10%
                          2/3rds of spending by the federal government is on the following welfare programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. Get rid of all 3 and we would have enough cash to build cities on Mars.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• LMAO

I honestly don't care either way. Two parent household is better than one.

< grew up in a one parent household

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              LMAO

I honestly don't care either way. Two parent household is better than one.

< grew up in a one parent household
                              If both parents are stable I agree completely with you. Unfortunately most male homosexuals are unstable.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X