No announcement yet.

Drunken Cop Caught on Camera Pulling Gun on Gas Station Clerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, Jim. It's degenerating into Tumblr-level social justice warrior bullshit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Repost

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Instead, his actions, like the majority of unjust actions committed by members of the state, will remain unaccountable.
      No accountability is paid administrative leave and the like. This 23 y/o probationary cop was fired and is now a felon. Not only is his career over, his future job prospects are limited. This is a win. Yet, the tears still flow for the horrible injustice of it all. I would think a news blurb like this would serve to undermine the maxim of a police state.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Repost

No accountability is paid administrative leave and the like. This 23 y/o probationary cop was fired and is now a felon. Not only is his career over, his future job prospects are limited. This is a win. Yet, the tears still flow for the horrible injustice of it all. I would think a news blurb like this would serve to undermine the maxim of a police state.
        Yet cops seem to always avoid jail time for them acting idiotic with firearms
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          Posting articles by others to a message board is a poor choice for 'shaming' as the thread and the user can simply be ignored. If this method was effective you would also be posting at dfwstangs but you dont because there is no audience for it over there.

You are really posting theses articles as a way to stroke your ego when somebody responds. But your cut and pastes ultimately dont serve any purpose, have any goals, or an end game other than entertaining about 1000* members.

*since the first of the year there has been 937 users contribute to this site
          You want to stroke my ego? Sorry bubba, I like the ladies

Comment

Yet cops seem to always avoid jail time for them acting idiotic with firearms
            You are such a fucking woman. You just can't let a damn thing go.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              You are such a fucking woman. You just can't let a damn thing go.
              And, knowing this, you still respond. I'm very well aware of the fact I obsess over things. I have a bit of faulty wiring and structural damage to a fairly vital part of myself that means that I can't leave something alone. You should see me when I miss a hair while shaving. I can spend hours trying to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Repost

No accountability is not doing the time while being guilty of the crime. If just having a mark on your record is so fucking bad why do we have prisons? If justice is served simply by putting a "Mark on your permanent record" wouldn't justice demand that we free the MILLIONS of people who are behind bars in this country at this very moment?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

And, knowing this, you still respond. I'm very well aware of the fact I obsess over things. I have a bit of faulty wiring and structural damage to a fairly vital part of myself that means that I can't leave something alone. You should see me when I miss a hair while shaving. I can spend hours trying to fix it.
                  Pardon me for asking a completely off topic subject. Exactly how long does it take you to grab a razor and to drag it over the spot that you just missed?

I am assuming that you are talking about the hair that is on your face. If not I do not want an answer to my query.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Pardon me for asking a completely off topic subject. Exactly how long does it take you to grab a razor and to drag it over the spot that you just missed?

I am assuming that you are talking about the hair that is on your face. If not I do not want an answer to my query.
                    I have to start over to make sure I didn't miss any more which means another soaking in hot water, shaving cream, razor and all of it.

Comment

Your obsessing isn't the problem, your choice of outlet for your obsessing is.
                      Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        This.

Comment

I happen to enjoy reading the FTP post that he makes and in some cases I even agree with him about them.

Comment

Every.

Single.

Fucking.

Day.
                            Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            I happen to enjoy reading the FTP post that he makes and in some cases I even agree with him about them.
                            Agreed. Open link, skim over story, see rants and raves and enjoy the backlash to follow. Pretty entertaining.

Comment

The threads don't bother me at all. The only thing that bothers me about Frost is when he is getting over run in an argument and just starts repeating the word Constitution as if he has some weird form of tourettes.

Comment

And every single day the same people bitch about the threads that don't have to read them.

Comment

Working...
                                X