Pics of Kona Blue on Fox body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Kona Blue on Fox body

One of the guys up at work got his car painted and picked it up today. He is on here, Shawn95, wanted me to post up some pics of it. The color is the KONA BLUE from the 2011 mustang. It looks pretty damn good. Now we just need to clean up the trim and it will look even better.

Last edited by Thehead; 01-28-2011, 09:11 AM.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

If he blacks out the trim/shines it up the car will look really good.

Comment

Good looking car. I don't care for the tail lights, but to each their own. Chrome ponies will always be cool btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Good looking car. I don't care for the tail lights, but to each their own. Chrome ponies will always be cool btw.
        he had a lx light get broken and I had that set for my car so I sold them to him so he had tail lights. I actually like them on that color

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

What do you guys think. I know I got to clean a few things up but I think its awesome for a free paint job thanks to Caddys Customs. They hooked it up since my pops hooked them up with snap on. By the way if anyone needs snap on tools my dad can give you the best deals around. Pm me

Comment

Definitely need to clean the trim up. Looks like it will be really nice though.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'd put a fresh set of head lights in it as well.

Comment

Head lights are new. It's just the angle

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  If he blacks out the trim/shines it up the car will look really good.
                  Black trim would look killer.

Comment

ive found only one other fox painted this color. im pretty happy with it. thanks guys

Comment

The car looks good, but I'd kick that motherfuckers ass for painting a big McDonalds golden arch on the hood!

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                        The car looks good, but I'd kick that motherfuckers ass for painting a big McDonalds golden arch on the hood!
                        I thought that was the style these days - Skittles, Starbursts, Phillies Blunt, etc

Comment

That blue looks good.

Comment

That's just how shiny it is.

Comment

Very nice. Clear corners may look better up front.

Comment

Working...
                              X