i want a badd a$$ tasty delicious breakfast burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    I can't believe you didn't whip out your phone immediately, take a picture, and post it to Facebook [emoji41]
    Here is an 'after' of the Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie, which was also awesome. Does that count?
    Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Yes......I suppose it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I didn't get a pic. But, here is a link to their menu with a few photos of the restaurant and their food (the CFS is a breakfast item): http://www.rangecafe.com/menu/

Really an awesome, unexpected experience. We ate there again on our way out of town!
        Thanks for the tip. The next trip to Santa Fe and I'm going to stop at the Range Cafe too.

The burger at Santa Fe bite, formerly Bobcat bite beats damn near most anything mentioned in the let's suck Kenny's cock thread too.

Comment

• Link to your food blog?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Link to your food blog?

Comment

• Finally made it to Gonzalez's....

Holy crap it was amazing. Best Carne Guisada in the metroplex and possibly north of Austin.

Next time I'll ask for the tortillas "Charlie Brown"

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Finally made it to Gonzalez's....

Holy crap it was amazing. Best Carne Guisada in the metroplex and possibly north of Austin.

Next time I'll ask for the tortillas "Charlie Brown"

#winning

Comment

• What is Charlie Brown style? They take your plate away when you try to get a bite?

Comment

• Originally posted by bradm View Post
                    what is charlie brown style? They take your plate away when you try to get a bite?
                    lshmsfoaidmt!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      What is Charlie Brown style? They take your plate away when you try to get a bite?
                      Crispy but not burned.. it's a south Texas thing

Comment

Working...
                      X