Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bcoop...what do you think of this steak ager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Pics!?!?! We want an invite!!!
    Has he posted since he last said he'd post pic's? Maybe he got food poisoning!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Has he posted since he last said he'd post pic's? Maybe he got food poisoning!
      Yes he has. In the Engineer battle royale thread.

Comment

• Musta been horrible, no pics or update, he probably will gag at this thread being at the top again.

Comment

• I heard it turns primals into Arby's gelatinous goo!

Comment

• Any updates on this?

Comment

• The Steak Ager is about to be on "Make Me a Millionaire Inventor"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                The Steak Ager is about to be on "Make Me a Millionaire Inventor"
                Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Congratulations!
                  Fuck you Bard

Comment

• did someone say steak

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
                      did someone say steak
                      Long time no see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Long time no see!

haha yes sir. I dont post much I just stalk the site and usually come to the food section to see what people are posting. I got no beef hookup anymore just tons of chicken!

Comment

• I'm working on finishing up some projects in my garage. Once it is cleared out and cleaned up, I'm upgrading to the steak locker due to the size limitations with the steak Ager.

The Steak Locker dry age fridge range is suitable for home, restaurants, butcher shops and grocery stores. Browse our range of dry age refrigerators. Buy online
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I'm working on finishing up some projects in my garage. Once it is cleared out and cleaned up, I'm upgrading to the steak locker due to the size limitations with the steak Ager.

http://www.steaklocker.com
                            Yeah, they can keep them shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Yeah, they can keep them shits.
                              I still like the steak Ager, I just want to be able to have more going at once.

If anyone is interested, mine will be up for grabs once I order the locker.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone else has followed this saga. To date, my only issue with my original, Kickstarter version is the size. It works, and has always worked well. Just can't do a full ribeye primal in there.

They took a $1.5 million investment from Pat LaFrieda in 2016, who later backed out. Then they ended up being bought by Kingsford. Kingsford and the original owners, Frank and some other jackass redesigned the unit, and came out with 2-3 different sized actual dry aging refrigerators. Cheap little Chinese imported refrigerators (think dorm size), with some components added. Shit hit the fan. None of them worked, and they were flying off the shelves. Frank and Jackass 2 have been completely non responsive. Won't return calls, won't return emails or messages, and won't fix the hundreds, if not thousands of units they shipped that don't work. It's as if they're in hiding.

The whole deal is so fucked up, Kingsford kicked them to the curb and is offering a full refund for the unfortunate souls that got fucked by purchasing their poorly designed, poorly thought out dry aging refrigerators.

Anyhow, just found it all amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X