Who's gong to the NRA Annual Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gong to the NRA Annual Meeting?

Just thought I'd share this to make it easier if you are a member.

ordered my ticket yesterday

Comment

Thanks!
      Last edited by GhostTX; 04-13-2018, 10:53 PM.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Thanks!

Do you need to create a badge for each family member?
        Spouse and kids under 18 get in for free. I still think they need badges. but I was just looking for myself

When I got my request in they said they would have the pass to me by 4/15

Comment

What days are you guys going? I'm thinking about taking Friday off and beating the weekend crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Spouse and kids under 18 get in for free. I still think they need badges. but I was just looking for myself

When I got my request in they said they would have the pass to me by 4/15
            I edited my response, when I typed faster than I read the site. So, ya, re-pre-registered, adding the family badges (add badge). Mine said 4/16.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            What days are you guys going? I'm thinking about taking Friday off and beating the weekend crowd.
            Dunno when I'm going. Buddy of mine has a hookup already with a hotel next to the convention center. Seeing maybe if I can leech off him. Worst case, I'll be going Saturday. I like your Friday idea, though.

The ILA forum is looking good for speakers:
            NRA's Event Of The Year - You're invited to NRA's biggest celebration, with an action-packed lineup of events that includes dinners, auctions, concerts, raffles, seminars, workshops, book signings and more.
            Last edited by GhostTX; 04-15-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Just FYI, they have an app out (not sure what it is for iPhone). Lot's of good information on it like what vendors are attending, where they are located, a map of the where everybody will be located, schedule for the whole of who all is speaking. Looks to be a lot of good seminars going on all weekend with several on concealed carry from Jeff Gonzales with Trident Concepts that I plan to attend.

The app lets you favorite vendors and seminars and write notes. Pretty solid.

Comment

Anybody get their passes yet?

Comment

I'm working a booth for a friend of mine

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    I'm working a booth for a friend of mine
                    Get me in Billy! I'm not an NBA member, nor do I want to join due to them selling us out on the bump stock thing, but I want to go.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      Get me in Billy! I'm not an NBA member, nor do I want to join due to them selling us out on the bump stock thing, but I want to go.
                      For wrenching randy, I'll do my best, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Anybody get their passes yet?
                        Nope, btw edit your sig photo bucket is putting a huge ad/image into whatever you had

Comment

If I feel like walking more after getting home from taking the fam to Disney world I might go Saturday. But that’s unlikely
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

My pass showed up today. A lanyard and a super generic cutout that I almost thought was trash

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              I'm sorta in the same boat. I don't feel like becoming a member, but I'm also not crazy about having to pay $40 just to get in to see the vendors.

Comment

Working...
                              X